GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NES CLASSICS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 21:08
Regular
"~DPG~"
Some magazine claimed that the NES range is just a way to get more money for a bankrupt Nintendo?

Personally i do see their point, but surely having the chance for a new generation to play the original Mario and seeing how Mario evolved from 2D to 3D isn't that bad. Is it?
Thu 12/08/04 at 13:05
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
I was just thinking why they had even brought them out just a few days ago. I guess it is a pretty good way of getting easy cash. And, for the public, seeing how the old games have *evolved*.
Thu 12/08/04 at 10:29
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that NES looking GBA sp looks awsome :)
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:14
Regular
"~DPG~"
I didn't say Ninty were bankrupt. The magazine did.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:13
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
BLASPHEMY!!! Ninty - BANKRUPT!!!??? THE insolent mortals (edited and now referring to the offending mag)
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:13
Regular
They're good if you like retro games.

Not all good, but the majority are worthy of a play.

Yes, they were released to gain more revenue, but it's definately nothing to do with facing bankruptcy.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:12
"period drama"
It is a cheap way to get more money, (especially since loads of NES games are in AC anyway) but Ninty is a million miles from being bankrupt.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:08
Regular
"~DPG~"
Some magazine claimed that the NES range is just a way to get more money for a bankrupt Nintendo?

Personally i do see their point, but surely having the chance for a new generation to play the original Mario and seeing how Mario evolved from 2D to 3D isn't that bad. Is it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.