GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"web artist! how do i get it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/11/06 at 13:32
Regular
Hi, just joined yesterday and it gives instructions what to do on web artist but where is it? Do i have to pay £3 a month? and if so, is it an on going £3 a month or can i use it now and again for £3?
Or is there other ways i can start creating a web site?
Cheers..
Fri 05/01/07 at 17:19
"Are you sure?"
I would have thought that as 'web artist' seems to be a rather old (Windows 95/98) and unknown application having references built in to MyFreeola only confuses people.

Perhaps it's about time Freeola removed these references?
Fri 05/01/07 at 15:53
Regular
Hello
sierras web artist is great....web artist 2 you can get from link below....but if i was you keep your eyes on e-bay. .had a copy off e-bay for 99p & £2p+p

http://www.bmsoftware.com/webartist.htm
Mon 20/11/06 at 10:24
Regular
"incognito"
I'm not entirely sure that you can buy web artist any more. Our old sister company Special Reserve used to sell it I believe which will be why we have instructions up for it.

If you want an easy to use web design program I would suggest Microsoft Frontpage if you already have it or Serif WebPlus 10 which is good.
Mon 20/11/06 at 09:36
"Are you sure?"
Hi,
I had never heard of "Web Artist" before seeing it on Freeola's FTP help pages. As far as I can see it is (or was) a cheap and cheerful web design package.

After searching on Google it seems Sierra Home software created "Web Artist" - but I'm not sure if it's still available.

I'll let Freeola fill in the details...
Fri 17/11/06 at 13:32
Regular
Hi, just joined yesterday and it gives instructions what to do on web artist but where is it? Do i have to pay £3 a month? and if so, is it an on going £3 a month or can i use it now and again for £3?
Or is there other ways i can start creating a web site?
Cheers..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.