GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Winning Eleven 8 query..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/02/05 at 17:47
Regular
I know LaLakers, Darwock amongst a few others play import games so I am looking for some advice.

Going to pre-order Winning Eleven 8 but I'm not sure on which platform. Online plays isn't a factor despite having LIVE and the ability to take my PS2 online. That aside, which version is dare I say it... the better of the two? The Xbox version or the PS2 version. Just not sure where to order and I know that Pro Evolution 4 looked and ran better on the PS2 being its native platform.

Cheers!
Thu 03/02/05 at 17:26
Regular
"es argh"
I think the US got Winning Eleven 7: International, but like 7 months after we got PES3.
Thu 03/02/05 at 15:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Thought you were meaning Japanese imports. In which wouldn't be a pre-order. But if US, then fair enough. Wasn't aware the US even got Winning Eleven titles. Is this a first time?
Wed 02/02/05 at 23:49
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> See where I'm going with this?

Yes, no-where...

[URL]http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?currency=GBP&products_id=8391[/URL]

[URL]http://ps2.ign.com/articles/584/584498p1.html?fromint=1[/URL]
Wed 02/02/05 at 21:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Going to pre-order Winning Eleven 8

Pre-ordering implies ordering a game that has not yet been released.
Winning Eleven 8 was in fact released months ago.

See where I'm going with this?
Wed 02/02/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Bicycle"
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Well, maybe.
Wed 02/02/05 at 21:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Are we not at WE9 now?
Wed 02/02/05 at 19:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well can't say anything about the Xbox version of it as never played it but i have played the PS2 version and there is indeed some pretty bad lag occasionally on the corners. Some people say it happens every time i have to say out of hundreds of games probably i've only experienced it about 5 times but when it does happen it is quite a doozy :-D
Wed 02/02/05 at 15:44
Regular
I've got a question : Is it true that WE8 might be coming out a bit earlier this year? July/August time?
Tue 01/02/05 at 22:49
Regular
"es argh"
Xbox version I'd say. WE8 on my PS2 was really laggy on corners.
Tue 01/02/05 at 17:47
Regular
I know LaLakers, Darwock amongst a few others play import games so I am looking for some advice.

Going to pre-order Winning Eleven 8 but I'm not sure on which platform. Online plays isn't a factor despite having LIVE and the ability to take my PS2 online. That aside, which version is dare I say it... the better of the two? The Xbox version or the PS2 version. Just not sure where to order and I know that Pro Evolution 4 looked and ran better on the PS2 being its native platform.

Cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.