GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Building a computer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 16:15
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
please can you help i have just recived my case and parts but my sony dvd drive didn't come with a sound cable, or do i not neat one please help me and all so it says on my intel pentium 4 processor that it should be installed by a pro. please help.
Wed 11/08/04 at 17:38
"Majestic"
Crisp and Dry?
Wed 11/08/04 at 17:14
Regular
"SOUP!"
You can ensure the security of the processor using a simple step-by-step process.

As the processor is fragile you should soak it in a tray of paint (I recommend gloss) to give it a tough outer coating.

Once dry, test the fragility of the processor by stamping on it a little - dont worry, your shoes wont stand a change against the processor now that it's covered in paint!

Don't bother with those screws that fix the processor to the inside of the tower - just hurl it in there and throw some glue in. Technology these days is so advanced that it can probably set itself up.

Tune in next week where I will tell you how to install an Operating System using nothing but sunflower oil and a hammer.
Wed 11/08/04 at 16:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Heh, its like any part you get in an anti-static bag, they are sealed with a sticker that says "This should be removed by authorised personnel only".
Wed 11/08/04 at 16:37
"I love yo... lamp."
You could take the lead out of the computer you use to post. Or just ignore it because you don't need it. It works fine without.

As for the processor it says get a professional to do it in case you break it and blame Intel for not telling you that it would be easy to break. It's not really dificult, just processors are fragile.
Wed 11/08/04 at 16:20
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
Can anyone help me?
Wed 11/08/04 at 16:15
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
please can you help i have just recived my case and parts but my sony dvd drive didn't come with a sound cable, or do i not neat one please help me and all so it says on my intel pentium 4 processor that it should be installed by a pro. please help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.