GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"which flagship programme is better"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 14:58
"steve"
which show do you prefer and why?

raw or smackdown

whats been the best ppv this year?

I my opinion it was backlash as every superstar gave it there all in the matches and we witnessed randy orton become a ledgend.

I think that coach is the most annoying person on the raw roster.

what do you think about him?
Fri 13/08/04 at 16:15
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Raw

Wrestlemania

i enjoy the coach.
Fri 13/08/04 at 16:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The only thing legendary about Orton is how totally over-rated he is.
Wed 11/08/04 at 15:06
Regular
"..."
''you can't see me'' wrote:
> which show do you prefer and why? - They are both WWE hence they both have the same production values, company ideals, idea of who to push etc. There really isn't that much difference between the two unless you get down into the roster. In which case Raw definetly has the talent balance in it's favour at moment.
>
> raw or smackdown

Umm, I think I've answered that above.
>
> whats been the best ppv this year?

They have all been lacklustre, due to the WWE failing to hype them properly on a regular occurance and failing to realise they can't throw matches together at the last minute and expect them to mean anything. I'm hopeful Summerslam will be the best PPV so far this year, as they have actually invested some time in building up the feuds going into it.
>
> I my opinion it was backlash as every superstar gave it there all in
> the matches and we witnessed randy orton become a ledgend.

Beating legends does not making you a legend. Nobody every became a legend without being in the business for at least 10 years. If Randy quit wrestling tomorrow would anyone remember him in 10 years like we do the wrestling legends of 10 years ago? I doubt it. Just because WWE promotes someone as a legend, does not make them one.
>
> I think that coach is the most annoying person on the raw roster.
>
> what do you think about him?

He's a heel. He gets paid to be annoying. Therefore he is good at his job.
Wed 11/08/04 at 14:58
"steve"
which show do you prefer and why?

raw or smackdown

whats been the best ppv this year?

I my opinion it was backlash as every superstar gave it there all in the matches and we witnessed randy orton become a ledgend.

I think that coach is the most annoying person on the raw roster.

what do you think about him?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.