GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Future of Instant Messaging?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Better than MSN?

Will it be as popular in the future?

Take a lookie : [URL]http://www.skype.com/[/URL]

Discuss.
Wed 11/08/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
I use MSN and AIM but I prefer MSN because it looks nicer and I like to change my screen name
Wed 11/08/04 at 19:21
Regular
"8==="
I like Yahoo but the smilies were inspired by charles manson.
Wed 11/08/04 at 18:57
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Hedfix wrote:
> Yahoo is better than MSN

haha
Wed 11/08/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I think the main difference is that they're pushing the "online phone calls" angle. You can talk to people for free on MSN using the microphone. If you're clever, you can even jam. I played my drum machine to a mate and nearly blew his speakers! Also, there's a bit of kit that is a telephone that plugs into a cable modem and lets you make phone calls as far as the network will let you, for free. Well, £30 for the gear, but free calls!
Wed 11/08/04 at 15:37
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Soz about that, I clicked post three times for some stupid reason. ???
Regular
"a.k.a King"
MSN is the king, and always will be. This new software won't challenge the mighty MSN.
Regular
"a.k.a King"
MSN is the king, and always will be. This new software won't challenge the mighty MSN.
Wed 11/08/04 at 15:36
"slightlyshortertagl"
nope

it's poop and made by the people who make kazaa.. trustworthy software? my ar se.
Wed 11/08/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Also I prefer Aim aswell.. or even ICQ even though its kinda the same as Yahoo when you recive a message offline
Wed 11/08/04 at 14:44
Regular
"8==="
Xbox live's dashboard chat does basically the same thing :P

Yahoo is better than MSN, I think MSN comes pre-installed with a lot of PC's though.

Yahoo let's you receive chat messages written when you were offline, and that's very useful when trying to organise things without having to muck about with emails.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.