GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Adventures of Franny Jeffers.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 00:04
Regular
No I'm not copying Stryke but he's moved for £2.6 million to Charlton THANK YOU very much!
Wed 11/08/04 at 00:04
Regular
No I'm not copying Stryke but he's moved for £2.6 million to Charlton THANK YOU very much!
Wed 11/08/04 at 00:11
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Thank you for what? you just made a significant loss on the player.
Wed 11/08/04 at 00:12
Regular
Yea but at least it's not like 500k..
Wed 11/08/04 at 00:25
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Charlton have been significantly ripped off.
Wed 11/08/04 at 11:38
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Hoo-ray!

No more complaining, no more red cards with poor performances, no more wages.

Charlton are free to have him for £2.6m
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:04
Regular
Danny Murphy'll whip him into shape.
Thu 12/08/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
£13.5m for Sylvain Wiltord - he leaves on a free transfer.
You payed a few bob for Kanu - and he walks-away, also.

Now, £8m Francis Jeffers [or was it £10?] - you lose another £7.4!

And, having `somehow´ managed to splash the best part of £20m on José Antonio Reyes last season, with Ashburton Grove drinking-up everything you have left, it ISN'T a good thing, now, is it...!

:P

:D
Thu 12/08/04 at 22:52
Regular
the worst one was van bronkhorst. Pretty much every time wenger spends big it goes wrong. Middle amounts its awesome.
Fri 13/08/04 at 00:51
Regular
No Ashburton IS NOT draining everything we still have money to spend always have.. about 6 million before we sold some players about 10 or so million more or less now? It's not as much as what Chelski has but that's not the point, we all know money doesn't buy success.
We can't go spending 100+ million every season to try and get trophies in it doesn't work like that.
Fri 13/08/04 at 08:13
Regular
I don't know about big-money moves going wrong - Reyes didn't exactly do badly last season and that was his "settling-in" to the Premiership period. Y'know, learning how to dive Arsenal-style and stuff. This season he'll be awesome and his diving will be down to a tee.

If only he wasn't bought last season, we could've had him. He's Spanish enough for Liverpool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.