GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crop Circles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Hey did anyone else see this in the Daily Mail yesterday? It was a huge crop circle, but it was a really intricate design, truly amazing. I don't have a link to a picture or anything, but if you dig out yesterdays newspaper, it was around the middle.

So do you think they are real or just people messing about in the middle of the night?
Tue 10/08/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Hey did anyone else see this in the Daily Mail yesterday? It was a huge crop circle, but it was a really intricate design, truly amazing. I don't have a link to a picture or anything, but if you dig out yesterdays newspaper, it was around the middle.

So do you think they are real or just people messing about in the middle of the night?
Tue 10/08/04 at 21:51
"Majestic"
Wooden boards attached to peoples feet with leather straps.

They have a team of men and women with wooden boards - then they make a wired shape - take the boards off and walk away, then laugh the next day when it appears in the Daily Mail.
Tue 10/08/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
fair enough, but did you see it? i mean c'mon, you'd need days to do that (unless you have maybe 20 or 30 people). Do they?
Tue 10/08/04 at 22:15
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
O NO Itz Signs agen!12!11!1!11"112
Tue 10/08/04 at 22:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Was it an ailen's head?

Nice art.
Tue 10/08/04 at 22:25
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Plank, about 6" across and 8ft long. A hole is drilled at the end, and a rope inserted, then tied with a knot. The croppers maneouvre(sp) the plank into the correct position, then walk up and down it.

Aliens? Come on. If they can go faster than the speed of light and master spacecraft, or live longer than normal human beings, why would they mess about in farmer Joe's field of barley making purty pictures?
Wed 11/08/04 at 01:34
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
What's amazing is that Mel Gibson isn't anywhere to be seen.
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Was it an ailen's head?
>
> Nice art.

It was a symbol that said the world will end in 2012.

So now I look at it, it was a little far-fetched.

The world will be screwed long before then
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
This always makes me laugh. Don't you think that if aliens were visiting us, they'd have better things to do than flatten crops in pretty patterns, or bum rednecks?

"Puny people of Earth, cower in fear as the Mighty Zorg of the planet Omnicrom Persui X uses advanced alien technology to travel millions of light years across the Universe to bum stupid Americans!!!81n l4d3n d1d 1t!!!111"
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:59
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The Aliens in the film of the same name didn't seem to be very interested in crop circles or agriculture in general. And they didn't have spaceships either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.