GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Fulfords!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 21:34
Regular
"ProGolfer"
OK she lobbed the f'ing tv in the lake, whats wrong with them!?
Wed 11/08/04 at 08:17
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
They have to be the most insane Aristo's in the whole country. It's no wonder that they're going bankrupt...
Wed 11/08/04 at 02:41
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
Oh and the dogs licking the plates n stuff bit..... so gross.
Wed 11/08/04 at 02:40
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
She was just showing off coz of the camera's i think. Although they arent the ideal family.. i did like some of the things i saw.. like how much fun the kids were having.. having said that if 1of my sons was hitting me in the head with a toy... well he wouldnt be doing it again in a hurry lol
can be to relaxed with children.
Tue 10/08/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
what isn't
Tue 10/08/04 at 21:34
Regular
"ProGolfer"
OK she lobbed the f'ing tv in the lake, whats wrong with them!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.