GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"March and April: back balance destroying months."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/02/05 at 03:15
"I love yo... lamp."
I've gone by the release dates from a competitor, simply because I trust their dates more than SR's :-D

All of these are down for March or April:

Doom 3
Conker: Live and Reloaded
Forza Motorsport
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Rainbow Six 4: Lockdown
Far Cry: Instincts
Jade Empire
Rapala Pro Fishing
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Hitman: Blood Money
Worms 4: Mayhem

That's a lot of games. More than ten. And I'm unlikely to be finished KOTOR 2 by then either. No I haven't read the latest on them nor are they necessarily all on course for release. But I want them. And I'm going to need new shelves just to hold them all.

EDIT - Yes, I see it. Damn.
Thu 10/02/05 at 01:36
Regular
"8==="
A rival site says Instincts is due in late march.
Thu 10/02/05 at 01:35
Regular
"Touched!"
Game: You sure about FC: Instincts? Because I saw the display boxes in HMV (with complete boxart - front and back which usually means it's nearly done) with a March release date.
Thu 10/02/05 at 00:16
Regular
"8==="
I shall be finishing what I already have and buying the better live titles.

Everything else can wait.
Thu 10/02/05 at 00:15
Regular
"Touched!"
Thank god by April I'll have about £300 if I don't touch my bank much until then, I'll be spending a fortune on DS and Xbox games, tempted to pick up MGS3 as well.
Wed 09/02/05 at 23:57
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Instincts is Christmas, or near enough. Pariah is back in May, now, I think. Although it looks mint. Hopefully it'll have a nice weight to the controls and speed. And be like HALO 2 without all the crap glitches. I want Fight Night, Conker and Chaos Theory, amongst others. Looks like I may accidentally have to change my mind about certain games after purchase.

Yes, I won them on Gameaday. Yes, GAME can 10-Day return them. ;)

Another game I REALLY want is Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. Looks phemonenal. Can't wait. March the 4th is a big day. And this is just XBOX. GT4 and MGS3!!!!!

Bank = Drained!
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:40
Regular
"boom boom click"
Doom 3 Doom 3 and err Doom 3! and maybe conker but the demo was poo. Oh yeah Far cry instincts looks good.
Tue 08/02/05 at 01:17
"I love yo... lamp."
Yeah, it has SMB1 and SMB2 and some new stuff on top of that. I'm looking forward to it. Overall I prefer less bright and happy games, but I was a Sega fan a long long time ago, and I have liked them on the Cube.

Whilst it would be nice to see things like Panzer Dragoon Orta on the Gamecube, I doubt it a lot. They didn't exactly sell well on the Xbox now did they?
Wed 02/02/05 at 21:10
Regular
I just had the impression it was one of Nintendo's Sega exclusives.

Not that it really matters though. The deluxe version I assume will incorporate the two GameCube games and so it's nice that more people will have the opportunity to play a more quirky, original game.

Would be nice if Sega winged a few Xbox games in the direction of the Cube though. Stuff like Panzer Dragoon Orta, while pretty old now, might find a market.
Wed 02/02/05 at 21:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
$$$$

Why else?

OXM will say that the Xbox introduced it to the world and is the greates**t thing ever.

Of course.

Anyway, Doom 3 is sh*t. Pure crap.

Pariah looks lovely. CT and TS3 look quality. Jade Empire too.

But, to be hones**t, really not that bothered at the moment.
Wed 02/02/05 at 20:43
Regular
How come Super Monkey Ball is coming out on Xbox?

Didn't realise that. I wouldn't have thought it would have much of a market.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.