GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"spider man: the movie or spider man: the movie 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 17:25
Regular
"2004"
What are your opinions on the spider man games then, personaly i think the 2nd one is better coz you can walk the streets of new york,there is better fighting and i think the story line is a lot better.What do you think then?
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:59
Regular
"56 000"
Spiderman films are alright but I prefer films like King Arthur and Troy.
Fri 13/08/04 at 04:38
Regular
I'm thinking spider-man has nothing on a good batman film.

and you can take that to the bank.
Thu 12/08/04 at 20:39
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
Well I think they're both brilliant films, and the 2nd game is excellent! I haven't played the first game. :(
Tue 10/08/04 at 19:40
"period drama"
Or is it Spider-man 2: the movie: the game
Or Spider-man: the movie 2: the game 2

Or are you just an idiot?
Tue 10/08/04 at 19:39
"period drama"
So, actually, "Spider-man: the movie: the game or Spider-man: the movie: the game 2"
Tue 10/08/04 at 19:36
Regular
Spider-Man.
Tue 10/08/04 at 17:25
Regular
"2004"
What are your opinions on the spider man games then, personaly i think the 2nd one is better coz you can walk the streets of new york,there is better fighting and i think the story line is a lot better.What do you think then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.