GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chad's back from Spain."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/08/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Yes, it's true, the moment what you've all been waiting for has arrived.

I liked the weather, but i dont really like spanish people, they annoy me. And i hate the environment.

I took some really good photos, i was going to scan them in and show you all, but the camera broke when it was splashed by a dolphin... I was so mad, i got up and beat that god damn dolphin to a pulp.

I didn't, but I wanted to swim with it. Went to a dolphin park. Pretty cool stuff.

Other then that, it was beach and shiz.

How did nadia god damn win, she sucks
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Yes, it's true, the moment what you've all been waiting for has arrived.

I liked the weather, but i dont really like spanish people, they annoy me. And i hate the environment.

I took some really good photos, i was going to scan them in and show you all, but the camera broke when it was splashed by a dolphin... I was so mad, i got up and beat that god damn dolphin to a pulp.

I didn't, but I wanted to swim with it. Went to a dolphin park. Pretty cool stuff.

Other then that, it was beach and shiz.

How did nadia god damn win, she sucks
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
My hopes for your plane to plummet int the sea didn't come true.
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Spanish people are cool

So there
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:13
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
mattributé wrote:
> My hopes for your plane to plummet int the sea didn't come true.

Super.
Tue 10/08/04 at 12:27
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I went to Spain about a month ago, myself. And I, too, developed a disliking to the average Spanish person (I went to Salou, near-ish Barcelona, if you're interested).

Around the hotel and the bar there, I must admit, the people there were brilliant to us. Really helpful, really friendly and spoke very good English, too.

I remember getting a packet of cripsis stuck in the expensive vending machine there. I asked the one of the waiter's for help - heh, I even said "Excuse me, MATE" - and he was more than happy to help. :)

English people in the English bars were A-holes. The women working there were sl***. In the shops, they were always looking to rip you off. Bus drivers (aside from ONE), were often quite arrogant and impatient, expecting you to know too much, not always knowing, themselves (then again, I guess they're no better over here! ;D ).

Generally, wherever we went, outside the hotel, they were incredibley arrongant and self-centered.

I didn't like them. :P
Tue 10/08/04 at 12:29
Regular
"Teal'c"
Go back.
Tue 10/08/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I concur.
Tue 10/08/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Selected"
I don't get why people think we should care when they come back from holiday. Other people do it on here...

who gives a rat's ass?
Tue 10/08/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
mikelar wrote:
> I don't get why people think we should care when they come back from
> holiday. Other people do it on here...

Well thank you for the support! =P

> who gives a rat's ass?

I only started such a topic so I could catch up with what had happened, if anything. Chad's just trying to show off.
Tue 10/08/04 at 15:13
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
This news saddens me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.