GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"At least we won't be hit by an asteroid..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/08/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
[URL]http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=scienceNews&storyID=5912118§ion=news[/URL]

I did some research on this a couple of years ago, it was quite interesting with what will happen, and there's no way of stopping it either unlike Asteroids...

I'm also pretty sure that 'Planet X' ([URL]http://xfacts.com/[/URL]) should have hit us by now, there were loads of people ranting on about that a couple of years back.

Oooh, all these Armageddon style scares, they're getting quite boring now...

Make your mind up!
Tue 10/08/04 at 20:33
Regular
"ProGolfer"
AH 99% of the skys will be covered by 2030. Read it today. But what happens if they see one coming? Not much use being able to atch our death coming towards us.
Tue 10/08/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
monkey_man wrote:
> I remember reading about this in the paper years ago. It's perfect
> fodder for a film. Future-cataclysmic event threatens USA, scientist
> discovers it, Government doesn't take it seriously until it's too
> late - and uh-oh, Bruce Willis has to sacrifice his life saving the
> world! God bless the USA!

Sounds like 'The Day After Tomorrow!'

Hmmmm, Hollywood would be pretty b*ggered if the US government actually cared about these sort of things.
Tue 10/08/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
the sagacious one wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> fodder for a film. Future-cataclysmic event threatens USA,
> scientist
>
> Is that the one where Willis surfs the tsunami until he tames it and
> the wave resepects him as a man?

Yeah, they cuddle and marry.
Tue 10/08/04 at 17:35
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:
> fodder for a film. Future-cataclysmic event threatens USA, scientist

Is that the one where Willis surfs the tsunami until he tames it and the wave resepects him as a man?
Tue 10/08/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm one of those people who strongly believes you cannot predict (or control) the future that lies ahead.

I mean, these so called "experts" can't even get the Weather reports right, 89% of the time!!

We're ALL gonna die at some point in time, we just don't know when or how. You have to know and to accept that it will happen. That is all! It's no good worrying about something years from now that might not even happen - people worry enough about the present as it is!

Take each day as it comes.
Tue 10/08/04 at 11:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I remember reading about this in the paper years ago. It's perfect fodder for a film. Future-cataclysmic event threatens USA, scientist discovers it, Government doesn't take it seriously until it's too late - and uh-oh, Bruce Willis has to sacrifice his life saving the world! God bless the USA!
Tue 10/08/04 at 07:37
Regular
"cachoo"
More tries at a scare yesterday.. In the paper, yes, the paper! A huge crop circle which a hidden message that we're all going to die in 2012.
Lovely!
Tue 10/08/04 at 03:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
[URL]http://www.unmuseum.org/supervol.htm[/URL]

It's 20000 years overdue.
Tue 10/08/04 at 03:50
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Just searched it, very interesting and distressing, but it won't happen in my lifetime.

*feels rumble*
Tue 10/08/04 at 03:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ashman wrote:
> Link?

Don't have one, twas a documentary last year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.