GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So is anyone flooded yet?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/08/04 at 19:15
Regular
It's been pishing it down for at least an hour here now and doesn't show any signs of stopping soon.

And to make things worse, I was watching Futurama and the signal went dead with 5 minutes to go. And now I can't watch the Simpsons.

Pile of Crap!
Mon 09/08/04 at 19:15
Regular
It's been pishing it down for at least an hour here now and doesn't show any signs of stopping soon.

And to make things worse, I was watching Futurama and the signal went dead with 5 minutes to go. And now I can't watch the Simpsons.

Pile of Crap!
Mon 09/08/04 at 19:19
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Was real bad from about 7pm last night all through the night.

Was out earlier and there was some minor flooding in the parts I was in but there were parts of the town that were pretty badly hit.
Its Supposed to get bad again tonight too.
Mon 09/08/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
ther all re-runs neway. Although ne simpsons episode is a gd simpsons episode. If u get ur signal bk, watch coupling l8r. quite brilliant
Mon 09/08/04 at 19:49
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Argh, not a drop here. I want a storm!
Mon 09/08/04 at 19:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
Poor little feller.

It's rained here tonnes today, about 7 hours.

Not flooded though, I live at the top of a hill.
Mon 09/08/04 at 19:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
This took about 25 minutes to build up on Friday: [URL]http://timmargh.net/files/flood.jpg[/URL].
Mon 09/08/04 at 20:02
Regular
"SOUP!"
Heh sweet.
Mon 09/08/04 at 20:04
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Its just started belting down here again, Thunder starting to by the sounds of it.
Mon 09/08/04 at 20:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
We had thunderstorms this morning and last night, sounds like they've moved on over to you now angel.
Mon 09/08/04 at 20:05
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Last time there was a major storm here was last October.. a milkfloat got stuck on a roundabout and eventually sunk. Yes, truely the best memory of the year...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.