GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So is anyone flooded yet?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/08/04 at 19:15
Regular
It's been pishing it down for at least an hour here now and doesn't show any signs of stopping soon.

And to make things worse, I was watching Futurama and the signal went dead with 5 minutes to go. And now I can't watch the Simpsons.

Pile of Crap!
Tue 10/08/04 at 17:43
Regular
"the burning sky"
We had solid rain all of yesterday, then up unitl about 11 AM this morning. Been extremely sunny since tho'...
Tue 10/08/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's been raining here since Sunday afternoon, non-stop.

Walking to work is so much fun

And I'm playing football tonight as well.
Tue 10/08/04 at 17:19
Regular
*Highly Excitable* wrote:
> ther all re-runs neway. Although ne simpsons episode is a gd simpsons
> episode. If u get ur signal bk, watch coupling l8r. quite brilliant

That made no sense at all..
Tue 10/08/04 at 15:12
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
It was raining here all morning, but now it's gone back to the old humid weather.
Tue 10/08/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Timmargh wrote:
> Nah - I live on the "old person's" estate in a s###-hole of
> a town.

Sounds kinda like Peterborough.

Yet again its been raining all day again :|
Tue 10/08/04 at 10:35
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I don't know what the weather was likre last week, because I was on the continent, but coming back on Saturday, there was a massive rainstorm around Antwerp, so that might have been some fallout. It's been raining on and off where I am for the past couple of days, but it seems to have stopped now, but I don't think it'll last.
Mon 09/08/04 at 23:54
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
No rain here yet... humidity has reached an unbearably sticky level.. i want rain!
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It was raining hard from about 10am to about 4pm today.
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Cong_Woman wrote:
> looks like you live in the country,.

Nah - I live on the "old person's" estate in a s###-hole of a town.
Mon 09/08/04 at 21:52
Regular
I was watching vh1(best music channel) no signal for 20 minutes.. also the mtvs channel.. the other music channel was working alright... I wonder why.
Anyway the rain was a good thing... because the plants needs water.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.