GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 4 - Special Pack"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Wed 02/02/05 at 15:01
Regular
"Two year break!"
Resident Evil 4 Bundle Available From 18th March 2005

2 February 2005

Nintendo has today unveiled an exclusive Resident Evil 4 bundle pack which will launch alongside the game on March 18th 2005.

Included in the bundle is a limited edition Platinum and Black Resident Evil 4 branded Nintendo GameCube, a platinum and black controller featuring the Resident Evil 4 logo, a copy of the game and a special bonus disc featuring making of footage of Resident Evil 4, plus game movies of Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis; Resident Evil Code: Veronica, Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil 4 and a playable demo of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes – all at the fantastic estimated retail price of around £89!

This great offer will be available across Europe from 18th March 2005.
Wed 02/02/05 at 15:01
Regular
"Two year break!"
Resident Evil 4 Bundle Available From 18th March 2005

2 February 2005

Nintendo has today unveiled an exclusive Resident Evil 4 bundle pack which will launch alongside the game on March 18th 2005.

Included in the bundle is a limited edition Platinum and Black Resident Evil 4 branded Nintendo GameCube, a platinum and black controller featuring the Resident Evil 4 logo, a copy of the game and a special bonus disc featuring making of footage of Resident Evil 4, plus game movies of Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis; Resident Evil Code: Veronica, Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil 4 and a playable demo of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes – all at the fantastic estimated retail price of around £89!

This great offer will be available across Europe from 18th March 2005.
Wed 02/02/05 at 15:17
Regular
This is aggressive, a very very very adult appealing packaged.

Excellent play Nintendo, see NOE can pull something out of the hat if they want to.
Wed 02/02/05 at 15:54
Regular
Although the actual platinum/black Gamecube looks a little strange.
Wed 02/02/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Two year break!"
Dringo wrote:
> This is aggressive, a very very very adult appealing packaged.
>
> Excellent play Nintendo, see NOE can pull something out of the hat if
> they want to.

If only they would do more of it, I have a Gamecube but I never play on it, it's in my 6 year-old son's room now. He loves it.
Wed 02/02/05 at 16:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Why does a movie of Resi 4 come with the GAME Resi 4? What's the point?
Wed 02/02/05 at 16:34
Regular
"Two year break!"
Well I'm not the most perceptive person on earth but I'm guessing that if you're a fan of the series, you're likely to buy this pack so an extra disc with a shed load of extra's (including the current game) might be of interest?

No?
Wed 02/02/05 at 17:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
But if you have the disc you clearly own Resi 4, as they come together. Why would you want to watch a movie of a game that you already own? It is nonsensicle.

Obviously the reason is just for collectors, but there is still n actual point in the movie of Resi 4, as you would most likely never watch it.
Wed 02/02/05 at 17:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh dear you thought I was saying what's the point of the disc? No, I'm saying what's the point of the Resi 4 video.
Wed 02/02/05 at 17:40
Regular
Where can i get one?
Wed 02/02/05 at 17:47
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
gerrid wrote:
> Obviously the reason is just for collectors, but there is still n
> actual point in the movie of Resi 4, as you would most likely never
> watch it.

It's like a free player's guide. Get stuck, have a quick watch of the video to see how it's done, and hey-presto, sorted.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.