GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Intel D875PBZ mobo Retail and OEM differences?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/08/04 at 11:14
Regular
"where's my tag?"
If anyone has bought this mobo before from SR (both types are sold here) can someone please tell me the differences between them? Like does the oem version come in a plain cardboard box, and is it sealed by the manufacturer? Are there any features missing that are present in the retail version? My main hope is that which ever I go for they'll be both sealed.
Mon 09/08/04 at 17:47
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Generally OEM products still contain all the necessary things like cables.
Mon 09/08/04 at 15:27
Regular
"where's my tag?"
I just like things sealed so I know the item hasn't been messed about (being taken back to the SR shop because someone changed their mind).

I hope the oem version of this mobo has got all its wires... I don't mind software taking the chop.
Mon 09/08/04 at 13:07
Regular
Don't OEM products usually come without cables or manuals?
Mon 09/08/04 at 12:14
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Traditionally there's no difference between retail and OEM other than the box they come in.

Why are you so interested in ensuring your motherboard is sealed?
Mon 09/08/04 at 11:14
Regular
"where's my tag?"
If anyone has bought this mobo before from SR (both types are sold here) can someone please tell me the differences between them? Like does the oem version come in a plain cardboard box, and is it sealed by the manufacturer? Are there any features missing that are present in the retail version? My main hope is that which ever I go for they'll be both sealed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.