GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 Player games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/02/05 at 15:43
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm looking for suggestions on Xbox games. I'm looking for some of the best 4 player games. I already have Halo 2 on the list but I cannot think of any more at the moment. My mind has gone blank so to speak. This is part of my college work so any replies soon would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Wed 02/02/05 at 15:43
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm looking for suggestions on Xbox games. I'm looking for some of the best 4 player games. I already have Halo 2 on the list but I cannot think of any more at the moment. My mind has gone blank so to speak. This is part of my college work so any replies soon would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Wed 02/02/05 at 15:52
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Ghost Recon 2
Wed 02/02/05 at 16:08
Regular
"8==="
Wrath Unleashed, Halo, Conflict: Desert Storm, Brute Force, Unreal, Fusion Frenzy.

I take it you mean 4 player split-screen otherwise you'll also probably want to take a look at the ones that support system link and online play.
Wed 02/02/05 at 16:34
Regular
Timesplitters 2 as well. Tis a great multiplayer game.
Wed 02/02/05 at 16:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mashed. But don't expect your neighbours/parents to doubt your homosexuality after playing it.

"I exploded"
"You come up right behind me"
"You exploded all over me"
etc.
Wed 02/02/05 at 17:25
Regular
"I'm Great."
Thank you all. I have chossen Mashed seeing as most of the others look like FPS and Warth looks to be a RPG which isn't too great an idea for short sessions. Halo 2 covers the ground I need for FPS.
Wed 02/02/05 at 19:03
Regular
"8==="
RPG? Nah, Wrath's like a strategy boardgame except you decide battles by having 2 creatures battle in a beat 'em style match.

Original stuff.

Minimum of 20mins to half an hour a game though.
Wed 02/02/05 at 19:04
Regular
"8==="
If you're after Mashed-like arcadey fun I'd look at Fuzion Frenzy too.

Must be about 6 quid now.
Thu 03/02/05 at 00:28
Regular
"I'm Great."
Well that clears that up. Might be worth a look for £6 if you recommend it. Warth sounds nice and different so I'll do a little search on that too.
Thu 03/02/05 at 14:14
Regular
"8==="
It's 'Wrath'.

Your search won't work properly otherwise. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.