GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"that.... was the most awsome thing ever!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/08/04 at 20:06
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hey all :)
well, i finally made it down to the FWA training facility near me, i pulled up around the end of the session and they were building a 6 sided ring in the car park, a fine start!!

i waited around for a few minutes and met the guy who runs the place, said he was just taking the ring down again and he'd send someone in...

well, these 2 guys come in from outside and i immediately felt old *lol* i'm 24 and these two were about 19 and fair play to them, they knew their stuff!
i thought i'd just be having a brief chat about a good day to start, any concerns about it, etc.... OOOOOOOH NO.
"ok, quick warmup" says the first guy.. cue 5 minutes jogging, star jumping, etc, ok, bit odd considering i just went in for a chat but whatever :)
then they take me into one of the training rings and just throw me in the deep end!!
i spent about half an hour practicing back bumps, high bumps, side and flip bumps, lockups, rope running...
by the end of the half hour i could do a "lockup to headlock, lead to ropes, pushoff to shoulderblock, rope run and throw a clotheline" spot.. it was utterly brilliant!

i'm gonna ache like hell tomorrow i think (collarbone area is already throbbing) but it was totally worth it, i can't wait to go back. the 2 guys were REALLY cool, helpful and friendly, i picked it up pretty damn fast as i'm a quick learner and was also told that i'd have to help step around in the lockup cos the other guy couldn't shift me (working out actually DOES do something.. who knew?!?! :) )

all in all, i enjoyed it 200% and firmly believe i'm gonna love every minute of this...

ok, i'm off to find some ice packs *lol*
Fri 13/08/04 at 17:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hehe, certainly getting there ;)
i've just ordered a tipper-truck to come and pour steroids down me for a coupla months and you won't know the difference :)
Fri 13/08/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Very_Metal wrote:

> by the end of the half hour i could do a "lockup to headlock,
> lead to ropes, pushoff to shoulderblock, rope run and throw a
> clotheline" spot.. it was utterly brilliant!

So you're already way ahead of Heidenrich then :-D
Thu 12/08/04 at 16:57
Regular
"you've got a beard"
well then it's lucky we are ;)
not like we're a bunch of kids mucking about, we've all been playing semi-pro for ages...
Thu 12/08/04 at 11:25
Regular
"Better Than You"
Heh, they don't even know if your good or not.
Wed 11/08/04 at 18:23
Regular
"you've got a beard"
this keeps getting better!!

i popped along to tonights training session so have a quick word with the guy who runs it about what to wear, what'd be best for me to start on etc...

anyways, i mentioned i couldn't stop for the training session cos i had band practice, and BOOM! got offerered a gig at the next FWA show *lol*

wrestling and hardcore metal... in one evening!! in the same place!!

i gotta tell ya people, it doesn't get much better than that ;)

this has been one hell of a productive day!
Tue 10/08/04 at 09:20
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> dude, i'm sure they're a great bunch of guys, but that site is even
> worse than the backyard one!! :P
>
> and Blue Balls Berk?? *lol*

Jessica The 'ring rat' was pretty funny too...
Mon 09/08/04 at 17:41
Regular
"you've got a beard"
dude, i'm sure they're a great bunch of guys, but that site is even worse than the backyard one!! :P

and Blue Balls Berk?? *lol*
Mon 09/08/04 at 12:02
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> LOL
>
> oh dude.. really?? :)
> who was that wrestling for?

[URL]http://tpa.150m.com/Pwroster.html[/URL]
Mon 09/08/04 at 11:58
Regular
Lmao, chicken suit! You better change your name then Cong! Keep it a secret until you become big :D
Mon 09/08/04 at 11:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
LOL

oh dude.. really?? :)
who was that wrestling for?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.