GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Building a computer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/08/04 at 18:00
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
I have just ordered my parts for my new computer and they will be here in just a few days and i was wondering how long it takes to build a computer?
Tue 10/08/04 at 16:00
Regular
"relocated"
I stand corrected :)
Tue 10/08/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Ha the number one reason for this uber PC crashing at the moment is my power company not being up to the job!
Tue 10/08/04 at 11:54
Regular
"relocated"
Aoe wrote:
> I sya it works, but it crashes, but it's uber, it shouldn't.

The number one cause of uber PCs crashing is the PSU not being up to the job.
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:29
Regular
"\\"
I sya it works, but it crashes, but it's uber, it shouldn't. I'd fix it. But im lazy. I'll live.
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Aoe wrote:
> Pftt. It works.

Heh, my mind has conjured an image of computer components held together with chewing gum.
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:22
Regular
"\\"
MY first took about 2 hours... Maybe i should have took longer?

Pftt. It works.
Mon 09/08/04 at 07:11
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
If its your first build, leave a whole day so that you can go through it slowly and carefully
Sun 08/08/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
My quickest computer build was 45 minutes, not including software install.

Edward, please allow more than 16 minutes for us to answer your question in future. You won't gain popularity by demanding answers in such a short space of time.
Sun 08/08/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Bicycle"
Hmmm... I'm rebuilding my PC in September...

Should take 5 hours, from what I've heard. Meh. Problem is getting parts that fit, putting them together should be easy...

Use a guide online, google-it.

Phwar.
Sun 08/08/04 at 18:22
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
thanks i was expecting it to take a lot longer than that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.