GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If a sound card might have static in it can i put it in my mother board with out wrecking my motherboard"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/08/04 at 16:45
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
putting a sound card that might have been fryied by electro static wreck my motherboard?
Sun 08/08/04 at 17:01
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
thanks for the help!!!
Sun 08/08/04 at 16:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I've shocked my graphics card while it's been running before, the display froze but a reboot sorted it right out. Generally components don't hold a static charge, so although it might not work, it shouldn't kill anything else.
Sun 08/08/04 at 16:57
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
it might be dead im not sure thats why i want to try it and if it is dead i am unsure if it will wreck my motherbaord, Please help
Sun 08/08/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Why would you put a dead sound card in anyway?
Sun 08/08/04 at 16:52
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
Please Help!!!!
Sun 08/08/04 at 16:45
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
putting a sound card that might have been fryied by electro static wreck my motherboard?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.