GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"bring back CONCORDE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/08/04 at 16:08
Regular
bring back CONCORDE, what do u think
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
As ive said before.. Concorde will NEVER return to our skies

LSD. BA are working on a loss this financial year why do you think they cut their losses with concorde and thier fares
Mon 09/08/04 at 21:45
Regular
Concorde will be back(I hope)... To me it's still the safest passenger plane... because it has only had 1 crash for the last 40 years... plus it's the french concorde that's unappopriate to fly, not the english.
The only disadvantages is that too expensive and cost of running aswell.
Sun 08/08/04 at 22:18
Regular
I think tht concorde, or supersonic flight will b back, now look at how much branson wanted concorde, but BA wudnt sell her to virgin cuz then BA wud loose alot of passengers, but im sure, tht concorde will b back, i do miss seeing her fly ova my house from heathrom en route JFK
Sun 08/08/04 at 17:59
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Air France and british Airways will NEVER bring back concorde.. As they are working on such a huge loss.. Plus Concorde wasnt making that much money.. Considering they were charging over 5k for a one way flight to JFK.
However Richard Branson was considering buying the whole fleet. However he didnt. So you never knows what will happen in the future. Definately wont be BA or Air france

And how do i know this? I work in travel.. Used to work for BA :P
Sun 08/08/04 at 16:31
Regular
Aragorn wrote:
> bring back CONCORDE, what do u think
You're an idiot.
Sun 08/08/04 at 16:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
MooMoo22
Sun 08/08/04 at 16:08
Regular
bring back CONCORDE, what do u think

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.