GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Orgasms"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/08/04 at 15:07
Regular
"You fail in life!"
It's a good word, it's also the best physical and psychological feeling in the world, so guys and gals, what are your views?
Sun 08/08/04 at 15:07
Regular
"You fail in life!"
It's a good word, it's also the best physical and psychological feeling in the world, so guys and gals, what are your views?
Sun 08/08/04 at 15:13
Regular
You obviously haven't completed Ikaruga before...
Sun 08/08/04 at 15:22
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Rickoss wrote:
> You obviously haven't completed Ikaruga before...

What is Ikaruga?
Sun 08/08/04 at 15:38
Regular
Nice drink too.
Sun 08/08/04 at 15:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Rickoss wrote:
> You obviously haven't completed Ikaruga before...

It's something I've never experienced...
Sun 08/08/04 at 15:42
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
Long hot bubble baths in peace! relaxing AND lasts more than 5secs :)
Sun 08/08/04 at 21:22
Regular
"cachoo"
Muh. I'd sex all the time if I were a pig, orgasm every 30 minutes for minutes. Apparentely.

Lovely word, indeed. Orrrr-gasm.
Sun 08/08/04 at 21:27
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Under the age man. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! But do I care? Well yes, if she calls the police and dobs me up.
Sun 08/08/04 at 21:27
Regular
It just rolls off your tounge...sometimes you have to spit it out though :P
Sun 08/08/04 at 21:31
Regular
Black hole wrote:

> What is Ikaruga?

Ikaruga is one of the best arcade shooters of all time. It was an arcade game at a time, then it was re-released on the Dreamcast with better graphics and such, and now its on the Gamecube with even more features. Ikaruga goes to show you that arcade shooters still have a place in the current gaming world. The gameplay, concept, graphics, action.... All kick ass.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.