GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP/NDS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/08/04 at 10:54
"Retarded List"
Even though they're some time off, excitement is building up for the release of both the PSP and the Nintendo DS.

So, which one are you going to get and why. I can't decide myself!
Sat 07/08/04 at 10:54
"Retarded List"
Even though they're some time off, excitement is building up for the release of both the PSP and the Nintendo DS.

So, which one are you going to get and why. I can't decide myself!
Sat 07/08/04 at 11:05
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Probably the PSP because if i'm gonna be playing this in public i've gotta look good when playing it.

:-)
Sat 07/08/04 at 11:08
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
The first of many. In the coming months there will hundreds of PSP/DS threads. I'll side with the mighty N.
Sat 07/08/04 at 11:47
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
And the hype begins...

It's going to be such an anti-climax when everyone pays the £750,000 for one unit on launch only to find that it's crap and breaks all the time.

Have you seen the new DS design? It actually looks rather good now compared to the old lump of poo design.
Sat 07/08/04 at 11:51
Regular
NDS - why?

Because so far I've seen more features and titles that are going to attract me into buying it, and because I'm not afraid of what others think, if I choose to play it in public, it doesn't matter what the system looks like.
Sat 07/08/04 at 11:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ninty, Might, Mighty Ninty.
Sat 07/08/04 at 12:39
Regular
None.
Sat 07/08/04 at 12:42
Regular
"Selected"
Handhelds are rubbish. Aside from a few original games which, to be fair, should be good, most of the games will be crappy platform versions of titles already available on other consoles. Yet you'll pay the same amount you would when buying the game on an Xbox/PS2/GC - the only difference being poorer graphics. People do this just so you can sit on a train and play games. Rubbish.

PSP Games:

Tiger Woods - Been on other consoles.
NBA Street - see above.
Metal Gear Acid - Done to death.
GT4 - It's on the PS2, do we really need the crap-looking version?
Spider-Man 2 - yeah, thanks.
FFVII: Advent Children - Should be good....

DS Games:

A ton of Mario games - Oh god.
Animal Drossing DS - no.
Metroid Prime: Hunters - c'mon now.
A couple of Zelda games - might be good, same stuff though.
Frogger 2005 - say. no. more.
Sat 07/08/04 at 12:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Neither.
Sat 07/08/04 at 12:51
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
mikelar wrote:
> Frogger 2005 - say. no. more.

Ha ha ha!

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.