GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES4 Master League problem"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Thu 03/02/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I accidently bought two very expensive keepers and theres no way I can get enough points back to pay my teams salary so does anyone know any cheats that let you get more points?

I've tried looking but cant find anything.

Cheers peeps.
Mon 07/02/05 at 01:36
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Blank wrote:

> I've got Dagaka too, but he's not developing as quickly. I kept on
> playing the three star master league game I had, despite winning
> everything and getting to the top of the rankings, to try and get my
> young 'uns to their peak, but they all seem to be developing really
> slowly in the fifth season, except the ones I've just bought. They
> seem to get one per cent experience on things per league game, and
> three per cup game. Is there any reason why?

Yes. He's older.
:)

The older players get the less they develop.

He's quality for me. I play him at right back and he has perfect pace and midfield qualities to back up my winger.

The regens annoy me sooooo much with their battleship turning, yet otherwise brilliant stats.

Except for Marrius, he's simply flawless. Nearly everything is red.
Mon 07/02/05 at 00:30
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
AfroJoe wrote:
> If you haven't got the updated option file, Kaebi is called Dagaki,
> Fabregas is called Cesc, and Cardozo's name will be wrong as well.

I think it's Cardarson. I have a player who meets that description with that name, anyway. Starts off pretty damn good, at his predicted peak he's significantly above Ronaldinho.

I've got Dagaka too, but he's not developing as quickly. I kept on playing the three star master league game I had, despite winning everything and getting to the top of the rankings, to try and get my young 'uns to their peak, but they all seem to be developing really slowly in the fifth season, except the ones I've just bought. They seem to get one per cent experience on things per league game, and three per cup game. Is there any reason why?
Fri 04/02/05 at 21:40
Regular
"8==="
How else would he?

Unless he goes up to girls in clubs whilst doing a handstand...
Fri 04/02/05 at 21:37
Regular
"I'm Great."
Takahara (Japan) or however it is spelt is doing pretty good for me. Likes to score with his head does he.
Fri 04/02/05 at 18:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
A few other top class signings you'll want to make are Kompany (20 - CB - Anderlecht), Kaebi (19 - RB/RM - Iran), Cardozo (18 - OMF/RM - Boca Juniors) and Fabregas (17 - OMF/CMF - Arsenal).

If you haven't got the updated option file, Kaebi is called Dagaki, Fabregas is called Cesc, and Cardozo's name will be wrong as well.

All cheap, and all have a lot of development left in them, so they'll become amazing. Kaebi is 23 for me now, and he's amazing. Stats are almost all yellow or better. 3 reds in there now as well.
Fri 04/02/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I'm gonna have to wait until the end of the season until I can start transfering again.

:(

Ah well.
Thu 03/02/05 at 22:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, if you're not going to make it, just do some stupid trade deals for your overly expensive players.

If you want some cheap but excellent players, there are quite a few out there. My strike team of Bojinov and Farfan worked well, they're both players who start at around 19, have stats mainly in the 80's and won't cost too much. Farfan started at sub-400, and Bojinov was about 418 I think. They're nowhere near their peak as well, which means they make excellent long term investments. There's also a guy called Francia, who seems to be in about the same kind of league, although I haven't bought him yet.
Thu 03/02/05 at 19:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
There are no cheats for PES4.

You have to release players if the salary is over the top. Just trade one of your good keepers for a more average outfield player that wants less. And release crappy players you don't need.
Thu 03/02/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I accidently bought two very expensive keepers and theres no way I can get enough points back to pay my teams salary so does anyone know any cheats that let you get more points?

I've tried looking but cant find anything.

Cheers peeps.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.