GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anybody remember the good old days?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/08/04 at 16:01
Regular
I used to be a massive WWF Fan about 10 years ago.
I loved Mr Perfect and Razor Ramon
My best friend's favourite was Bret "Hitman" Hart
Then Yokozuna the fat Sumo guy turned up and started throwing salt and stuff
What a brilliant time!!!
Fri 06/08/04 at 16:01
Regular
I used to be a massive WWF Fan about 10 years ago.
I loved Mr Perfect and Razor Ramon
My best friend's favourite was Bret "Hitman" Hart
Then Yokozuna the fat Sumo guy turned up and started throwing salt and stuff
What a brilliant time!!!
Fri 06/08/04 at 16:14
Regular
"..."
That'll be the same good old days that had such undercard greats as Skinner, Doink, Mabel (Viscera) and the Bossman. Hmm...
Fri 06/08/04 at 16:42
Regular
Yeah!!!
and do you remember Shawn Michels' "Sensational Cherry"?
And how she got hit by a mirror once?
What was the name of the guy again who was really toned? He started off as a "baddie" and then had this whole American campaign going...
Fri 06/08/04 at 16:56
Regular
"..."
Lex Luger.

He sucked big time.
Fri 06/08/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
It was Sherry. Marty Jannetty walloped her with the mirror. I much preferred the super kick Marty got form HBK which sent him flying through the glass set of Brutus Beefcake's chat segment. Now THAT was entertaining.
Fri 06/08/04 at 23:18
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah dude, Shawns heel turn was a HUGE deal then. twas a more "innocent" time when wrestling fans weren't so close to the inner workings of it all...

however, before it all gets a bit too rose-tinted, let us remind ourselves of Koko B Ware. bad things can happen people :)

Lex Luger made me laugh, when he was heel and was knocking people out with that "steel plate" in his arm, it was made out to be the worst thing ever, what a cheating git!!.. but as soon as he went face it was fine :)
gotta love fickle fans and commentators :)
Sat 07/08/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Better Than You"
D'yo know Koko B Ware . . . was he the guy on RAW recently for that diva thing or was that some one else?

I remember when I saw a videa of one of the events when the guy on RAW was fighting Undertaker in a casket match, t'was funny.
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that was Kamala mate :)

Koko B. Ware used to have a parrot named Frankie, wore stupidly baggy trousers and tagged with Owen Hart as..er.. "High Energy" i believe.. Cong Man, can you remember??
Sat 07/08/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
When HBK turned heel I remember I was really hooked to the storyline. He was BAD and I liked it. It was the start of my heel loving days...

Anyway, yes, Owen Hart and Koko B Ware were known as "High Energy". It's safe to say they weren't Owen's greatest tag team.
Sat 07/08/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That marked the decline of Marty's career after that as well i think. Michaels (who arguably was the least talented member of the two at that time) went up and up while Jannety was left to be the jobber. Quite a shame really because he was very talented

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.