GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"bullett"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/02/05 at 10:57
Regular
"help me please"
Hi I am guessing that you have been coping alot of crap for being nice to me so all I will say is those people who are dishing the crap out most obviously are neither new age guys nor Aussies. Not that I am bagging any one who is not an Aussie out its just that I am reall proud of my country men and ladies and will praise the good ones till I go blue in the face.

So yes to your earlier Question I am an Aussie and I am really proud to be one, why were are you from?

And to those who think I am flirting with bullet I am not I am very happily married to my husband of 2 and a half years and I wrote that message thanking every one who helped us as I was brought up by my mother and grandparents to thank people who do a good deed for you.

From Buffmou, the aussie with attitude.
Fri 04/02/05 at 13:49
Regular
Mmmm leg.
Fri 04/02/05 at 13:42
Regular
Heh, you learn something new every day and all that :D
Fri 04/02/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Part english but also a dirty yankee doodle :-D
Fri 04/02/05 at 13:07
Regular
Buh? I always thought you were English, but went to Canada for a bit :D
Fri 04/02/05 at 12:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ßulle†† wrote:
> I'm from UK, as are most of the people here, but we do get quite a
> few international visitors.

Like moi but i've had to put up with being locked out at night in the cold weather. Mean mean brits that they are :-D
Fri 04/02/05 at 11:53
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Well to be true, to be fair, us northerners are always friendly.
Fri 04/02/05 at 11:49
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
He's a grown man who can take care of himself around here :)

None of the comments made to him will have been serious. It nice to have a dig at the good guys once in a while.
Fri 04/02/05 at 11:41
Regular
Hehe, They're just messing. They all love me really (except Creepy, he just loves my leg) :D

I'm from UK, as are most of the people here, but we do get quite a few international visitors.

Nice to see a polite and grateful newbie though. Stick around, you might even grow to like this place!
Fri 04/02/05 at 10:57
Regular
"help me please"
Hi I am guessing that you have been coping alot of crap for being nice to me so all I will say is those people who are dishing the crap out most obviously are neither new age guys nor Aussies. Not that I am bagging any one who is not an Aussie out its just that I am reall proud of my country men and ladies and will praise the good ones till I go blue in the face.

So yes to your earlier Question I am an Aussie and I am really proud to be one, why were are you from?

And to those who think I am flirting with bullet I am not I am very happily married to my husband of 2 and a half years and I wrote that message thanking every one who helped us as I was brought up by my mother and grandparents to thank people who do a good deed for you.

From Buffmou, the aussie with attitude.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.