GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stars Catalogue DS's.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/02/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Touched!"
Are shipping as from now, Ninty just called me about my card details (I gave them all correctly and they still mess it up!) but it's good to know we should have them next week!
Fri 11/02/05 at 22:38
Regular
Heh - wouldn't suprise me if that was the case.

I only normally need a large size because of my height.
Fri 11/02/05 at 20:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Edgy wrote:
> Tried mine on the other day - it is labelled as medium but fits like
> a large.

They're gamers sizes for the average geek. The XXL size is like a small marquee.
Fri 11/02/05 at 20:33
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> Shame the T is size medium...ah well.
>
> Why don't you and Spikey swap?

Tried mine on the other day - it is labelled as medium but fits like a large. Perfect fit.

Otherwise I'd be happy to swap.
Fri 11/02/05 at 08:33
"possibly impossible"
Oh well, should keep me busy then.

hm. Might start at lunch time...
Fri 11/02/05 at 08:25
Regular
You have to catch the rabbits dotted around the palace and grounds to get keys off them.

They turn up in different places, depending on the character you are.
Fri 11/02/05 at 08:22
"possibly impossible"
I agree with the Mario Minigames - spent half of last night playing these (well, with the wife nicking it off me every few minutes). Now where are the keys in the main game to unlock the other mini-games?
Thu 10/02/05 at 16:57
Regular
Cheque payers will get their's Monday at the earliest :( I only paid by cheque as I thought that it would be easier to send it with the permission form.

Also see what you get when you type in www.nintendods.co.uk
Thu 10/02/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Touched!"
Just been playing some of the mini games on Mario DS and I'd buy the game just for these, the snowball game is funny but my favourite two are the ones with the falling bombs and the one where you have to keep the three mario's flying in the air and letting them land onto the shy guys. Will probably get into the main game tonight after work. I'm well impressed, I think I'm going to pre-order Wario Touched!
Thu 10/02/05 at 15:02
Regular
"Touched!"
chatterbox wrote:
> Why have you got your DS's so early?

Bloody hell..another one still two weeks behind. We got the UK DS via the Nintendo Stars Catalogue for £129.99 which came with a T-shirt, Mario 64 full game, Wario Touched and Metroid Demo's. There were only 3000 available and no they don't have any as they sold out two weeks ago. UK ones are not available now until 11th march.
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:23
Regular
"Underbean"
Why have you got your DS's so early?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.