GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cs Source"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter-Strike: Source'.
Fri 04/02/05 at 17:39
Regular
"I hate steam!"
I've noticed the bots are really stupid in this game. Is there a patch to fix this or what??
Help.
Sat 05/02/05 at 11:37
Regular
"\\"
Had a nice game on extreme. 3 on my side, against three of them... And we still lost.
Fri 04/02/05 at 19:39
Regular
"luftwaffe! ahahahha!"
"ACH NEIN *insert angry german*"
Fri 04/02/05 at 19:37
Regular
Valve could easily employ Germans to play the game 24/7 as demanded. Would be much easier to control.
Fri 04/02/05 at 19:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Smoobie wrote:
> yeah, i tried it. No affect, they're just harder to kill. they get
> stuck everywhere on the map. Like trying to get into a closed window
> without shooting it...etc

Yeah, that's bots for you. Nothing you can do about it until we can write sentient AI.....
Fri 04/02/05 at 19:31
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
Stupid?

I was just playing some games against bots and only had them on hard and they were still hard as nails...

They'd get headshots whenever they saw me, went around in groups so if you killed one the other'd get you, and bloody hell did they know how to camp!
Fri 04/02/05 at 19:11
Regular
"I hate steam!"
yeah, i tried it. No affect, they're just harder to kill. they get stuck everywhere on the map. Like trying to get into a closed window without shooting it...etc
Fri 04/02/05 at 18:28
Regular
"\\"
There's bots? :O
Fri 04/02/05 at 17:45
Regular
Tried turning the skill level up?
Fri 04/02/05 at 17:39
Regular
"I hate steam!"
I've noticed the bots are really stupid in this game. Is there a patch to fix this or what??
Help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.