GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"School of Rock..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/08/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
...is one of the most shallow, souless, joyless, humourless films I have ever seen. It's like they took the funny bits from Wayne's World and Airheads, filled them with children and made them really, really lame. The messages from this film are so contradictory, and all-over-the-place, that you end up losing interest in what's actually happening, which it turns out isn't much anyway. As calculated an exercise in "cool" as Britney Spears wearing a Rolling Stones T-shirt, I found it more transparent than a window. I don't remember laughing once, and I can't even remember the plot, even though it was only on an hour ago.

Rubbish.
Fri 06/08/04 at 13:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Actually, Grohl is in it - in a picture. So he doesn't move, talk, or play any instruments. It should have been called "School of Suck"..although I'm sure there probably is a film out there called that already...
Fri 06/08/04 at 12:54
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I'm now in two minds about whether to but the DVD or not.. Hmm.. I think i will wait till its in the bargain bin
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No Kyle. No Grohl.
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:26
Regular
That's a great shame, the second film to ever to be shown publicly in this none-cinema-friendly land I live in is crap. Muh.

I may see if there's an appearence from the D. Is there?
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:18
Regular
What was wrong with School of Rock?!
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Jack Black is Pauly Shore for a new generation.
>
> Conversation, end of.

Who the hell is Pauly Shore, only heard of him being ripped on Punk'd
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:23
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Nah, I enjoyed it... okey, massive, massive nonsense of a plot, but I
> dunno, passed time better than most rubbish. Introduced me to The
> Ramones too, so can't be all that bad.

Introduced you to the bassist and all ;)
Thu 05/08/04 at 14:45
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Jack Black is Pauly Shore for a new generation.

Conversation, end of.
Wed 04/08/04 at 23:30
Regular
It was fun.

"Your kids have touched me, and I'm sure I've touched them too."

And Jim Carrey is class.
Wed 04/08/04 at 21:59
Regular
Nah, I enjoyed it... okey, massive, massive nonsense of a plot, but I dunno, passed time better than most rubbish. Introduced me to The Ramones too, so can't be all that bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.