GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need help on onimusha 3 please help"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/08/04 at 15:42
Regular
im stuck on onimusha 3, wandering if anyone can help me, im stuck on the bit where i am jacques in 1582, and i just got this new whip, not the yellow one, the other one, and i cant get through this door because it is locked, and i dont know where the key is, and ive been everywhere i can think of, so if anyone can help me, please let me know, it will be deeply appreciated!
Sun 12/09/04 at 09:24
"Umbrella"
First you need to get the Fire Orb, which you already got.
Then go back to where you frist started playing in the forset.
On the way back there, will you see some tentalctes.
Kill them with your new weapon, and you get to a chest conting the key.
Note: When you get to the chest, a monster will come.
Sat 14/08/04 at 19:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Simply, you need to retrace your steps. Go back along the route you came in on, and you'll find some plants you couldn't get past before. The enja whip can defeat them. Behind them is the box containing the gate key, but beware as a large enemy will drop down as well.
Thu 05/08/04 at 12:55
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
It'd be a laugh if he typoed oni 3.
Thu 05/08/04 at 12:54
"Was UW."
What I have said is wrong. That is how to get the Bronze Mirror. To get the gate key, you need to go back past the burned down temple. Keep going and fight some genma off and find those plants with the Enja. Defeat them, absorb their souls and you will find a chest. THAT should conatin the Gate Key. A big genma will appear once you have it. Defeat it, and go back to the locked gate and continue from there. Phew...
Wed 04/08/04 at 14:12
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Id on't actually have the game, I just looked in a guide.
Wed 04/08/04 at 14:09
"Was UW."
In a way...
Wed 04/08/04 at 13:52
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Sounds simple.
Wed 04/08/04 at 13:50
"Was UW."
What, the Gate Key? Simple. After receiving the Enja (Fire Sword/Whip), there should be a path on the right of the statue which should lead you to some cliffs. You'll then face some flying genma, which should be no problem. Continue through the path and you'll find a chest on the left containing an Oni Firefly. Read the instructions when you open it and press R1 + X to allow the firefly guide you over the cliff. You might face a genma with Red armour and a big club once you get over. If you do, keep blocking it's attacks and once it has finished, you have a few seconds to hit and it will start attcking again relentlessly. Block it's attack immediately. keep using this tactic to defeat it without a scratch. Continue jumping over the cliffs until you notice a breakable chest. Break it and 3 Oni Fireflies will appear. Use them to your advantage to get over the waterfall and land in-front of a Buddha head. Beside it, you will find 2 scrolls - one about a special attack and a Dokan scroll, about Mt. Hiei. Go staright ahead and climb down the ladder. There should be a path leading to another breakable chest. Destroy it and a final Oni Firefly will appera. Behind where the crumbly chest was, there should be a proper chest. Open it and recieve the Gate Key. Use that Oni firefly to go across the broken bridge and go back where you came from. Go to the gate and open it. There should a path that will lead to a Boss, but I will leave that to yourself. Hope that helps.

UW.
Wed 04/08/04 at 13:47
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Do you mean the bit after you use the Blue Amulet?
Tue 03/08/04 at 18:41
Regular
Squall wrote:
> I'll have a look.

ok

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.