GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fun 4 all is cool Bullet"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/02/05 at 01:45
Regular
"help me please"
I know that I seem to be a stuck up little prig but Im not really Im all for a good joke. I have just been in a really weird mood lately and seem to get on my high horse most of the time.

Are any of you dudes into the pc version of the sims 2 I am and I cant wait 4 the sims 2 university pack to be released here on the 8th of March. Its so cool. You guys wont hear from me for a while once that comes out, my kids get their attention during the day and my husband gets forgotten for a while till I feel that I have my sims where I want them.

How cool is this, I am in Australia and I will never see what the UK is like as I am terrified of flying and I get sick even thinking about getting on a boat so all of u guys will be able to tell me what it is like over there.
Sat 05/02/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
I like cheese.
Sat 05/02/05 at 01:45
Regular
"help me please"
I know that I seem to be a stuck up little prig but Im not really Im all for a good joke. I have just been in a really weird mood lately and seem to get on my high horse most of the time.

Are any of you dudes into the pc version of the sims 2 I am and I cant wait 4 the sims 2 university pack to be released here on the 8th of March. Its so cool. You guys wont hear from me for a while once that comes out, my kids get their attention during the day and my husband gets forgotten for a while till I feel that I have my sims where I want them.

How cool is this, I am in Australia and I will never see what the UK is like as I am terrified of flying and I get sick even thinking about getting on a boat so all of u guys will be able to tell me what it is like over there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.