GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve Chat Archive"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/06/06 at 10:20
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
We have now added the Special Reserve Chat Archive to the site and there are links to it on the home page and the users online page.

We have made some effort to gather it up in a sensible manner, but it's not 100% complete or bug free. It's much better than it was before.

Some of you may recall that SR originally had a forum for each game and this data cannot be recovered. Also, the system of merging the back-ups came up against a problem with user accounts which had expired and been deleted, creating anomalies such as some people show with green (expired) names in one place and normal colours in others.

If you look for the longer lasting threads you might find some ideas for new threads in the Freeola forums.

It's much easier to find stuff in the archive now, so those contributors who posted creative pieces should be able to track them down and back them up.

There are over 2 million messages in the archive.
Wed 14/06/06 at 13:01
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
BW20 wrote:
> On the chat front page below the Latest Posts box, there is a
> nice big link called 'Special Reserve Chat Archive'. But I would
> never call you thick! :)

Nice one, I am have a blond day today.
Wed 14/06/06 at 12:59
Regular
"incognito"
Super Kev wrote:
> I might just be being a bit thick but how do I get to the SR
> archive?

On the chat front page below the Latest Posts box, there is a nice big link called 'Special Reserve Chat Archive'. But I would never call you thick! :)
Wed 14/06/06 at 11:56
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I might just be being a bit thick but how do I get to the SR archive?
Mon 12/06/06 at 15:38
Regular
"..."
Hmm, went into the old WWE forum and the first thing I came across was Azul's idiotic abuse of Eddie Guerrero after his death.

I don't suppose there's any chance that certain threads/posts could be deleted? Some things are best forgotten...
Mon 12/06/06 at 12:02
"possibly impossible"
Great stuff. Now I'll spend days trawling through it...
Sun 11/06/06 at 10:04
Regular
"lets go back"
Most of the old posts back? Thats great news. Cheers guys.
Sun 11/06/06 at 09:20
Regular
"incognito"
I think Bob is already on the case, we have pointed it out to him when Aaronb tested it.
Sat 10/06/06 at 10:24
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Bob - please note that there is a problem with editing messages in this forum (the problem oringinally reported by Hedfix). The system seems to think you are trying to post a duplicate message when you try to edit the post. I think the problem only affects the first post in any thread.
Sat 10/06/06 at 10:20
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
We have now added the Special Reserve Chat Archive to the site and there are links to it on the home page and the users online page.

We have made some effort to gather it up in a sensible manner, but it's not 100% complete or bug free. It's much better than it was before.

Some of you may recall that SR originally had a forum for each game and this data cannot be recovered. Also, the system of merging the back-ups came up against a problem with user accounts which had expired and been deleted, creating anomalies such as some people show with green (expired) names in one place and normal colours in others.

If you look for the longer lasting threads you might find some ideas for new threads in the Freeola forums.

It's much easier to find stuff in the archive now, so those contributors who posted creative pieces should be able to track them down and back them up.

There are over 2 million messages in the archive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.