GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are we still going to play on our current consoles?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/06/00 at 18:31
Regular
After voting in this opinion poll, I thought about it and decidede that the N64 has no classic games you'll want to play instead of new games, the playststion will be knocked out by the Playstation 2 and the Dreamcast is the only possibility, it has Crazy Taxi and a few potential excellent games but would you play on your Dreamcast or
X-Box?
Sun 29/04/01 at 12:44
Regular
Headphones + GBA = Stereo bliss.
Sun 29/04/01 at 12:36
"possibly impossible"
My problem is that I just can't bear to get rid of my consoles. I will be sacrificing my Playstation in order to present a good arguement to my wife for getting a PS2, but that's about it.

The N64 has some really classic games that I couldn't live without. It has the best version of Destruction Derby, Mario Kart 64, Mario World, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Banjo, Diddy Kong Racing and many, many more.

The Dreamcast is simply superb, with MSR, Crazy Taxi and Soul Caliber still being played on a regular basis and loads of great games still for me to pick up.

The Saturn, although now deader than a very dead thing in deadsville, still serves me well through Nights, Guardian Heroes and Daytona.

My Playstation is probably the weakest link (perhaps, why I'm saying 'goodbye' to it) but still comes up with Resident Evil 2, the ever so crazy Bishi Bashi Special and Need for Speed 3, so I will be getting a PS2, if only to play these MGS2, Gun Griffon and ZOE.

Of course, man of the moment has to be my Gameboy Advance, which looks set to get more classic games at launch than any other console. Fantastic.

How could I live without my consoles, hm?
Sun 29/04/01 at 12:17
Regular
I still play the SNES!

Nintendo have got plenty of classics on the N64!
Sun 29/04/01 at 11:15
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Thank god I invested in a DC
Sun 29/04/01 at 11:12
Regular
What? Did that make sense?
Sun 04/06/00 at 18:31
After voting in this opinion poll, I thought about it and decidede that the N64 has no classic games you'll want to play instead of new games, the playststion will be knocked out by the Playstation 2 and the Dreamcast is the only possibility, it has Crazy Taxi and a few potential excellent games but would you play on your Dreamcast or
X-Box?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.