GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation Experience 2004"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/08/04 at 23:34
Regular
"You Bum!!"
*walks in looking around like a seasoned tourist who just returned after many many years away from home*

Interesting....I dont even know what my name is on here anymore.Been a while...

Anyway, I am sure many of you either know about or have attended the Playstation Experience events that SCEE have been running for us UK gamers over the last 2 years.Very splendid days out they were too..

Anyway, its already August and with ECTS being run between 1st and 3rd September, I still have not heard much about the 2004 Playstation Experience.Last two years,they were advertised quite early and Im sure it was more than a month in advance.

I am aware that there is a multi-format game show being run at the EXCEL centre in London between 1st-5th September but do any of you know if Playstation Experience is indeed happening this year or have they bizzarely decided to scrap it this time round?
Tue 03/08/04 at 09:06
Regular
Must be quite a boring show then.

"Luk, we have polygon smasher 7! It's Teh Win!"

:D
Tue 03/08/04 at 03:07
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
In a way, 'Playstation-Experience' is like E3, but with dozens more PSXs, PSones, and PS2s. (I think)
Tue 03/08/04 at 01:52
Regular
Yup, PS Experience is being assimilated into the Game Stars consumer event. It's not really that good though, what with queues akin to those seen in theme parks and rowdy little kids bugging you.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:55
Regular
ok.. I'm new here, don't insult me please.. and I'm not that young.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:51
Regular
"You Bum!!"
LSD wrote:
> You've been here for three years and you forgot where tread should be
> put. *shock* I've been here for 1 day and I know where to put tread
> at it category.

And yet you dont know how to spell thread. I wonder about the youth of today sometimes.....
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:47
Regular
I went last year too, and was hoping to go this year. Ah well. :c(
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Finally someone else ask's about it, i went last year but i've heard nothing this time.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:42
Regular
You've been here for three years and you forgot where tread should be put. *shock* I've been here for 1 day and I know where to put tread at it category.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:37
Regular
"You Bum!!"
And I just realised I posted this in the wrong forum.Ah well,I forgot how things run here.You are still welcome to reply...
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:34
Regular
"You Bum!!"
*walks in looking around like a seasoned tourist who just returned after many many years away from home*

Interesting....I dont even know what my name is on here anymore.Been a while...

Anyway, I am sure many of you either know about or have attended the Playstation Experience events that SCEE have been running for us UK gamers over the last 2 years.Very splendid days out they were too..

Anyway, its already August and with ECTS being run between 1st and 3rd September, I still have not heard much about the 2004 Playstation Experience.Last two years,they were advertised quite early and Im sure it was more than a month in advance.

I am aware that there is a multi-format game show being run at the EXCEL centre in London between 1st-5th September but do any of you know if Playstation Experience is indeed happening this year or have they bizzarely decided to scrap it this time round?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.