GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ANTS! ANTS! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/08/04 at 20:32
Regular
"For One Night Only"
A few beautiful Summers ago, our living room came under a small problem. Tiny little black ants, smaller than a pea, began to use our lounge as an exploration site. This was ignored at first, until we considered that they might actually be living IN the house!

Only emerging in the Summer, barely visible, not even irritating at first, tiny wingless ants had decided to live with us. Ofcourse they came back in excessive numbers and endured the following deaths:

flicked, stepped on, intently crushed with a blunt object, drowned, sprayed, hoovered, attacked by pet dogs, wandered into one of those sh!te plastic things that allegedly poisons 'em.

The best death by far was when I blew one away and it flew vertical north before crashing back down on it's own head.

Two years went by without sightings and then they returned WITH A VENGEANCE! Huge b******* with wings, crawling on my living room carpet, investigating my living room windows, daring their way towards bowls of cereal.

Now the news reaches us that they will invade almost all of England this Summer as the heat slowly rises. Do you have 'em? Have you suffered? I've been bit, and let me tell you that it has a dandy little sting to 'em.

God help me, I HATE ANTS!
Tue 03/08/04 at 18:26
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Those ant sprays are useless as well, heres a tip though, if they are getting in from cracks in wall ect put washing-up liquid around the cracks and for some reason the ants don't go anywhere near it, perhaps its the fact that they die instantly when they come into contact with it.
Tue 03/08/04 at 02:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I stopped at 546.
Mon 02/08/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I agree with that.. theres loads of the blummin things everywhere.. More than usual in the summer.. The worst are the flying ants theres hundreds or it could be thousands of them everywhere :|
Mon 02/08/04 at 21:17
"period drama"
Who was it who wrote that amazing post about battling the ants?
It was most genius.
Mon 02/08/04 at 20:46
Regular
"the burning sky"
phi11ip wrote:
> Ants, Ants, everywhere, and not a drop to drink...
>
> Which reminds me of a classic game which had many people hooked for
> hours...
>
> [URL]http://www.phi11ip.com/viewgame.php?game=Swat%20Ant.swf[/URL]
>
> Btw there is no end to the game, so don't moan!

130 then i got bored...
Mon 02/08/04 at 20:43
Regular
"For One Night Only"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> We just boil the kettle, and watch.

GENIUS!
Mon 02/08/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
wen duz teh gam end!!11
Mon 02/08/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Ants, Ants, everywhere, and not a drop to drink...

Which reminds me of a classic game which had many people hooked for hours...

[URL]http://www.phi11ip.com/viewgame.php?game=Swat%20Ant.swf[/URL]

Btw there is no end to the game, so don't moan!
Mon 02/08/04 at 20:37
Regular
"All about the Beats"
We just boil the kettle, and watch.
Mon 02/08/04 at 20:32
Regular
"For One Night Only"
A few beautiful Summers ago, our living room came under a small problem. Tiny little black ants, smaller than a pea, began to use our lounge as an exploration site. This was ignored at first, until we considered that they might actually be living IN the house!

Only emerging in the Summer, barely visible, not even irritating at first, tiny wingless ants had decided to live with us. Ofcourse they came back in excessive numbers and endured the following deaths:

flicked, stepped on, intently crushed with a blunt object, drowned, sprayed, hoovered, attacked by pet dogs, wandered into one of those sh!te plastic things that allegedly poisons 'em.

The best death by far was when I blew one away and it flew vertical north before crashing back down on it's own head.

Two years went by without sightings and then they returned WITH A VENGEANCE! Huge b******* with wings, crawling on my living room carpet, investigating my living room windows, daring their way towards bowls of cereal.

Now the news reaches us that they will invade almost all of England this Summer as the heat slowly rises. Do you have 'em? Have you suffered? I've been bit, and let me tell you that it has a dandy little sting to 'em.

God help me, I HATE ANTS!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.