GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shocking (When games attack related)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/02/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Now as much as i love Dominik Diamond and worship him as my God i must disagree with him and his program on two issues actually.

Firstly their top 5 worst voice acting in games, how on earth Forbidden Siren didn't win that and the fact Shenmue wasn't even in i have no idea. At least Resi Evil was in there.

and secondly Most annoying character ever and Raiden only comes second to tingle from Zelda? That's something that's bordering on causing a civil war that :-D

Ah well least they made up for it and awarded Metal Gear Solid 2 worst story :-D (doubt Homosh will like that)

Still a great show and best Gaming show since Gamesmaster (although that isn't exactly saying much)
Sat 05/02/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Now as much as i love Dominik Diamond and worship him as my God i must disagree with him and his program on two issues actually.

Firstly their top 5 worst voice acting in games, how on earth Forbidden Siren didn't win that and the fact Shenmue wasn't even in i have no idea. At least Resi Evil was in there.

and secondly Most annoying character ever and Raiden only comes second to tingle from Zelda? That's something that's bordering on causing a civil war that :-D

Ah well least they made up for it and awarded Metal Gear Solid 2 worst story :-D (doubt Homosh will like that)

Still a great show and best Gaming show since Gamesmaster (although that isn't exactly saying much)
Sat 05/02/05 at 16:00
Regular
"8==="
Tingle is worse.
Sat 05/02/05 at 16:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
But you don't have to play as him through a big chunk of the game
Sat 05/02/05 at 16:04
Regular
"8==="
I was thinking of Raiden from MK not from MGS2. :D
Sat 05/02/05 at 16:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
lol just woken up have we? :-D
Sat 05/02/05 at 16:11
Regular
"\\"
Kawada wrote:
> Ah well least they made up for it and awarded Metal Gear Solid 2
> worst story :-D (doubt Homosh will like that)

WTF?

It was brilliant. Shocking...
Sat 05/02/05 at 16:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can see why they did, anything with Raiden in it automatically is on a losing fight
Sat 05/02/05 at 17:42
Regular
"8==="
Kawada wrote:
> lol just woken up have we? :-D

Nah, I just skim-read it.

I only just got to playing Raiden in MGS2, then I stopped playing because the game was awful.
Sat 05/02/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I managed to suffer through the Shell until the end, never went back to it again. Played the tanker level a couple times more but that was it
Sat 05/02/05 at 17:54
Regular
"8==="
I found the fighting to be terribly poor, the fixed camera wasn't bad and I liked the style, but the boss fights were daft and the first person aiming was simply retarded.

I'm sure it was good on the SNES or whatever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.