GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Pac coming back"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/08/04 at 16:11
Regular
"..."
It's been widely rumoured across the internet that HHH and Vince McMahon have paid for Sean 'X-Pac' Waltman to check into rehab out of their own pockets. This has now been confirmed by a disgruntled insider who also reports that Sean is guaranteed his WWE job back as long as he completes the rehab course. Unsurprisingly, the report states that the idea was initiated by HHH.
Wed 04/08/04 at 09:21
Regular
"..."
SlaveToDixieKong wrote:
> I don't really care because I don't watch WWE

Dude, you're in the WWE forum...
Wed 04/08/04 at 02:42
"Hi"
I don't really care because I don't watch WWE but I did like X-Pac, I like that guy whos special move was the fameasser, was it Mr Ass.
Tue 03/08/04 at 09:48
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i'm currently watching Wrestlemania 11, and it's Razor Ramon with the 1-2-3 Kid in his corner vs Jeff Jarrett with the roadie :)
Tue 03/08/04 at 09:09
Regular
"..."
X-Pac probably deserves to work in the WWE in some capacity, as he was a pioneer of the cruiser-weight style in WWE. When he burst on to the scene with that first win over 'Razor' Ramon (Scott Hall), he was the really the first WWE cruiserweight to enjoy any success at all. He is well past his best though, but hopefully if he can beat his demons he can concentrate on his ring work (I doubt it however...)
Tue 03/08/04 at 02:38
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
My younger brother is X-Pac-Crazy.

But, could HHH want X-Pac to join Evolution????
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:24
Regular
X-Pac was my favourite wrestler. If he comes back with his green attire, the old music and entrance, with the fireworks (pretty much like DX, without DX) I'll mark out like mad.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:21
Regular
All they need to do is bring back The outlaws and DX could reform again
Mon 02/08/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Hmmm.. Xpac was ok as the 1-2-3 Kid and even before that the lightening Kid..(God im really showing me age here) However his gimmick kinda went stale. Like many others in the WWE. I suppose being chummy with Hunter does have its benefits
Mon 02/08/04 at 18:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
X-Pac became stale and atrocious VERY quickly.
hi ring entrence was SO dull and he just looked like a plank....
Mon 02/08/04 at 18:36
Regular
Meh...what I saw of X-Pac wasn't very good so I don't really care :/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.