GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sorry, my CS buddies."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter-Strike: Source'.
Sat 05/02/05 at 17:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I think NTL are screwing with our broadband again - I'm on dial-up! It's like a bad comedy where I've gone back to medieval times. Smells like it too.

Anyway, here's the ASS spray I've been using, just incase anybody wants to splash it about town: [URL]http://www.threecircles.co.uk/images/cs_spray.jpg[/URL]
Sun 06/02/05 at 21:28
Keep up the good fight.
Sun 06/02/05 at 12:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
As long as I can still press 'Y' and call you all bennies, I'll stay.
Sun 06/02/05 at 11:54
Bravo monkey man!
Sun 06/02/05 at 11:49
Regular
It's true....I thought he was gonna leave in our game but he just stayed and played, nice one :)
Sun 06/02/05 at 11:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I like fun.

EDIT:
The ping issue is only recent. I used to play Halo and Vietcong online with no issues whatsoever. After Christmas some dick-eye company started digging up our road, we lost NTL for a week, then it came back and it was bad. Sometimes it's perfect, and I start improving, but then it jumps and I get stabbed. Lots.
Sun 06/02/05 at 10:07
Regular
"Captain to you."
I thing with you monkey that impresses me most is that alot of teh time you have a terrible score, some time due to your ping jumping from 80 to 230 which is fair enough, and yet you seem to still play all the time and still have fun, it's a nice change from all the people who just moan and come up for reasons for why they die each time.
Sat 05/02/05 at 22:52
Regular
Hahaha, I saw it just now when we played each other. But don't even try to blame my knifings on the lag as I got you once while you weren't lagging ^_^
Sat 05/02/05 at 21:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Well, Sherlock, it would appear that our broadband IS working. Although the lag can be terrible at times, absolutely awful.

What's the latest on this NTL 2Mb upgrade?
Sat 05/02/05 at 20:30
Regular
You are not on dial-up. I just saw you on CS:S and your ping was 100.
Sat 05/02/05 at 17:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Raaaaaaaar! I will destroy you!!!!

at CounterStrike

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.