GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Leeds"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/08/04 at 12:11
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
I really hate it when people say Leeds have got no chance this season...when we clearly have. Our team is full of youngsters, and that is great because we need fresh faces now and again
Fri 06/08/04 at 18:06
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Foreman wrote:

> Nottingham Forest and QPR will be the shock teams and will both get
> promoted.

I think Plymouth have a better chance of being one of the shock teams of the season in that division. They were superb last, even though it was only Division 2. Forest and QPR are capable of getting in the play offs, but then so are alot of teams, including Leeds.
Fri 06/08/04 at 14:34
Regular
Matthew Kilgannon, Fraiser Richardson, Walton, Simon Johnson, Scott Carlson, Paul Keegan and Danny Pugh are all superb youngsters.

But that is exactly what they are, youngsters.
Tue 03/08/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Leeds will make the top 6, but I can't see them winning it.

Nottingham Forest and QPR will be the shock teams and will both get promoted.
Tue 03/08/04 at 19:06
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
Thank you, Solskjær
Tue 03/08/04 at 14:46
Regular
"Great Scott's"
©H®I§ wrote:
> Well this guy isn't young, but they got . . . wait for it:
>
> *drum role*
>
> DANNY 'SICK NOTE' CADAMATRI

Expect him to be injured regularly and do a lee bowyer and woodgate! beat up someone while on the a jolly nite out.

He learnt all this from the master himself, duncan ferguson
Tue 03/08/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Reid is coming to Spurs.
Tue 03/08/04 at 14:13
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Good young players? Leeds?! Forest more like; Dawson, Williams, Reid etc. not to mention the players we've had to sell like Jenas and Prutton.
Tue 03/08/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
No Chris, the real sick note is Darren Anderton. It's his name, always has been.
Tue 03/08/04 at 13:33
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Everything is not cut and dried at Elland Road (is it?) so it depends how the youngsters handle the pressure coming from off the pitch and not just from their opposition.

Leeds had a good team, before they crashed out of the Premiership, and it didn't help them stay up. It must have been hard for the seasoned veterans to cope with the shenanigans (whatever) affecting them from outside actually playing on the field for 90 minutes. All they had to do was ensure they got the results which they couldn't do.

Based on that fact alone it is easier to predict them not coming straight back up.
Tue 03/08/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Leeds do have some very good and experienced players in for the coming season - and now, others, like Chris Bart-Williams, are still close to signing for them.

They have Neil Sullivan in goal, for Christ's sake!
He even took a 75% pay-cut to join the club - a true man, not a footballer, he is!!

Leeds seem to have a better chance this season than what West Ham had at the start of the last one, if you ask me. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.