GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who wants any cheats for N64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/04/01 at 18:50
Regular
Hands up who wants any cheats for N64 that isn't on this web-site yet? Well, reply to me telling me what N64 game you would like cheats for and i will tell you. There are only a couple of games that I haven't found any out on yet.
Thu 03/05/01 at 19:25
There is one cheat that i found for virtual pool, if you hold down the r button for an overview of the table, you can make the computer hit the ball where you want (on it's go) by moving the analogue stick
Mon 30/04/01 at 20:31
Regular
Soz mate. Can't help. I have a game like that but i've forgot what it's called and i've yet to find any cheats on that.
Sun 29/04/01 at 21:15
Regular
"always swirling"
can i have cheats to 'virtual pool 64'
Sun 29/04/01 at 18:50
Regular
Hands up who wants any cheats for N64 that isn't on this web-site yet? Well, reply to me telling me what N64 game you would like cheats for and i will tell you. There are only a couple of games that I haven't found any out on yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.