GetDotted Domains

At GetDotted, a 1 year .co.uk, .uk, .me.uk or .org.uk registration is now just £1 ex VAT.

Search Domains Now

Viewing Thread:
"Who here is over 18?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/08/04 at 20:58
Regular
"indecipherable"
Posts: 42
anybody?
Mon 02/08/04 at 17:28
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Posts: 12,540
mikelar wrote:
> Well I'm convinced

I love you.
Mon 02/08/04 at 16:56
Regular
Posts: 10
Logic wrote:
> LardyMandy wrote:
> I'm 47, feel 18 though. Always up for laugh ( proves it with this
> name!) but still be dignified when needs to be....just a few more
> wrinkles and can't consume as much alcohol as when I was in my 20's.
> Life is certainly for enjoying.
>
> Excuse me miss Lard, but i believe this is not a dating service, we
> dont your life story

What a shame people can't chat without the inference of dating and rudeness.

I have been very happily married for 24 years and believe me, my life story would be an improvement on your sad existance!
Mon 02/08/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Selected"
Posts: 4,199
You're wrong Logic, this is a dating service. A damn good one at that so no more of your foul-mouthery. I won't, nay, I sharn't have it. SHARN'T I SAY.
Mon 02/08/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Selected"
Posts: 4,199
LardyMandy wrote:
> I'm 47, feel 18 though. Always up for laugh ( proves it with this
> name!)

Well I'm convinced
Mon 02/08/04 at 16:43
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
Posts: 108
LardyMandy wrote:
> I'm 47, feel 18 though. Always up for laugh ( proves it with this
> name!) but still be dignified when needs to be....just a few more
> wrinkles and can't consume as much alcohol as when I was in my 20's.
> Life is certainly for enjoying.

Excuse me miss Lard, but i believe this is not a dating service, we dont your life story
Mon 02/08/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Posts: 15,009
Ineedsleep wrote:
> EB's grown and lost his innocence :(
>
> Look at how corrupt he has become in his chosen profession. Stealing
> already! He has learnt many new tricks.

True actually. If you want to know how to be a good crook, become a cop first.

Also, I lost my innocence way before that, baby.

*Winks*
Mon 02/08/04 at 15:23
Regular
Posts: 10
I'm 47, feel 18 though. Always up for laugh ( proves it with this name!) but still be dignified when needs to be....just a few more wrinkles and can't consume as much alcohol as when I was in my 20's. Life is certainly for enjoying.
Mon 02/08/04 at 15:20
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Posts: 6,574
EB's grown and lost his innocence :(

Look at how corrupt he has become in his chosen profession. Stealing already! He has learnt many new tricks.
Mon 02/08/04 at 15:16
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Posts: 11,452
English_Bloke wrote:
> I'm 20 and I've got me an electric scooter!

I wondered where mine had gone!
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Posts: 4,927
*Raises hand* im over 18. To be honest i dont think i'd want to be 18 again. Way to much hassle. Am over the age of 25 aswell.. However under 30. 26 to be precise.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.