GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hahaha Palios resigns"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/08/04 at 20:30
Regular
Ha should have gone for that chelsea bloke who you scared of last summer, stupid FA!

Palios out, probably implies sven is next as he was in similar circumstances to Sven but didn't lie!

My money is on Trevor Birch to replace him, blatantly obvious appointment. Experience in extreme financial management and the running of football clubs. Have't seen any speculation over him yet, but i bet he will.

should have kept it in your trousers Marky boy.
Tue 03/08/04 at 11:39
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Rather than bringing in just one new-man to replace waste-of-space Palios, I feel they need to scrap the whole lot of them, and start-over with a totally-fresh line-up of men.

Palios, like Eriksson, was quite a coward.
Always afraid to make the best descision, because of the controversy it will bring. Always trying to act in the country's 'best interests', but then, going for the 'easy option' and bringing in a Johnny Foreigner because of what that'll do to their own personal reputation.

And then, to top it all off, he gives in to Eriksson scheming games and gives in to his £3.5m/£4m-a-year salary demands!!

I'd welcome Trevor Brooking - or, even, Trevor Birch - with open arms; but it's that so many of Palios' "crew" will still be there that bothers me.

We need people with consideration for the real thing, not the appearence.

Eriksson's fate will be decided on Thursday, from what we've heard. I PRAY this will be his end, but, with so many idiots still in-charge, I fear they'll only offer him MORE money to stay, as they don't want to upset the players - the same good-for-nothings who "love" the Swede as the only man alive who'd pick half of them in that never-changing starting-eleven!

Let's face it... Different manager, and Beckham wouldn't be captain. For all I'd hope, he might not even be first name on the team-sheet, either!
David James certainly wouldn't be England's No.1.
Wayne Rooney would dropped in favour of a more experienced man.
Owen may be tried-and-tested around others, too.
And, to top it all off, ANY Englishman alive would bury the diamonds at the centre of the Earth in favour of finding a proper solution to our ever-long-running left-sided problems!
Mon 02/08/04 at 00:30
Regular
"The Red Shift"
David Dean would be a good candidate for head of FA i think.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Mon 02/08/04 at 00:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people, that's fate for you lads, punishing you for the diabolical Rio decision.

Anyway never has that old phrase been more apt than here

*behind every great man.............there's a woman trying to get her leg over him and flog her story to one of the tabloids*
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:27
Regular
Quinty wrote:

> Should never have hounded out Crozier in the first place.

yeah we should have, the postal service needed screwing up more!
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:27
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Fair enough.

I just noted 2 more faults...

:D
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:24
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> any way david davies is stand in chairman, maybe permanent

Should never have hounded out Crozier in the first place.
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:21
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> Quinty wrote:
> Still point proved, we'll see no more of the illiterate buffoon
> TRYING to degrade me.
>
> Clazon wrote:
> a) I wasn't trying to take the pisss. It was just funny that you
> don't know how to spell tried, yet it was "Erikson" that
> you questioned.
>
>
> ???

Funnily enough i'd posted that message before reading that "a)" comment.

Slow computer and all....
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:20
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> How do you spell check them Ashley?
>

no i meant manually, just looking to make sure there were no mistakes!

any way david davies is stand in chairman, maybe permanent
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:19
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> c) If everyone was as pedantic

You didnt read the definition of hypocrisy did you?

Funny that, you were the one being pedantic in the first place!

Uggggggggg.
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:19
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Quinty wrote:
> Still point proved, we'll see no more of the illiterate buffoon
> TRYING to degrade me.

Clazon wrote:
a) I wasn't trying to take the pisss. It was just funny that you don't know how to spell tried, yet it was "Erikson" that you questioned.

???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.