GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ah tense moment in blockbuster...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/08/04 at 17:45
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Here i was last night in the blockbuster line to pay for my dvds, feeling pretty happy bout to watch SWAT(excellent film i think) and school of rock(another really good film). I have a good mate who works in blockbuster who said to me he would put some of those promises on for me sometime so i could get sum free dvds for the weekend or something.

So get to the counter and hand ver the two dvds and the sweet popcorn. She says 8 quid or somethign and i handed her a tenner thus when i realise i might have some promises, i asked the young female assistant was this the case. Yes it was i had two promises on my account.....put on that very day less than 2 hours ago. OH what a tense moment that was. I responded with oh ok well i'll just have these and left in quite hurry. LOL was quite funny sure she saw the funny side.
Mon 02/08/04 at 15:02
Regular
Wakka wrote:
> Still don't understand.
>
> Possible due to the fact that I have never before used Blockbuster.

--

Or you could simply be very stupid. Always consider all the possibilities.
Mon 02/08/04 at 15:01
Regular
You're funding terrorism by cheating Blockbuster. Probably.
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:19
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Still don't understand.

Possible due to the fact that I have never before used Blockbuster.
Mon 02/08/04 at 13:58
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
LOL nice one...Theres no point in feeling bad about it. Im sure everyone would do it if they had the chance
Mon 02/08/04 at 13:36
Regular
ROFLMAO!
Sun 01/08/04 at 18:16
Regular
"The Red Shift"
It's relatively obvious that Fosbe had a friend, who works for Blockbusters, who put into the computer that Fosbe had 2 promises (when you go in and they dont have the film, so you get to rent it free next time). Then Fosbe goes on to talk about how he felt when "cheating the system". Not very funny or worth commenting on, even though I understand it.
Sun 01/08/04 at 18:09
Regular
Eh?
Sun 01/08/04 at 18:09
Regular
I had a promise once...I never saw her again.

Took all my money too.
Sun 01/08/04 at 17:58
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
good to know that.
Sun 01/08/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Teal'c"
What the hell?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.