GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gmail"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/07/04 at 20:20
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Could someone explain what this is/what's so good about it?

Thanks,

Forest Fan
Sun 01/08/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Freeola Support"
well it is a beta service and in active development
Sun 01/08/04 at 14:17
Regular
"the burning sky"
I have GMail, but for somereason, maybe my resolution or screen size or something, it fails to display HTML emails properly due to all the crap around the outside of the mail bit, and its for that reason i shall be going back to hotmail once they get their 250mb thingy running...
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:44
Regular
"Freeola Support"
gamesfreak wrote:
> People fail to realise that G-Mail is funded by advertising, they sell
> your info to company's in return for a 2GB inbox.
>
> Well kind of, they have software which reads the e-mail before it
> reach's your inbox, then say if the content of the email was about
> "computers" or "Games", they'd shove some
> computer related ads into that e-mail.
Services like Hotmail.com and others are being hurt very badly, GMail adverts are not in the form of popups and are generally out of the way, this makes other providers look in a bad position especially when using popups or annoying flash ads that take over your screen before allowing you to read your email.
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:32
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I have one too... it's seems pretty good. The conversation style reply-sorting thing is pretty good.

Other than that.... well, it receives your email. What else do you want?
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:31
Regular
People fail to realise that G-Mail is funded by advertising, they sell your info to company's in return for a 2GB inbox.

Well kind of, they have software which reads the e-mail before it reach's your inbox, then say if the content of the email was about "computers" or "Games", they'd shove some computer related ads into that e-mail.
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:16
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I have a Gmail account, its pretty good really!
Sun 01/08/04 at 11:42
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Well i like GMails layout for displaying messages, it shows a summary of the message so you can weed out spam more quickly, you know the ones with convincing subjects or from addresses that then display something you don't want to see.
Sat 31/07/04 at 20:39
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> But that's all in the past ... mostly.

I remember a time when I was recieving on average about 30-50 difficult, theological questions a day. It was tough trying to answer everyone's questions.
Sat 31/07/04 at 20:38
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Search google for it for the run-down.

Found it - thanks.

Everyone else: [URL]http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about.html[/URL]
Sat 31/07/04 at 20:38
"period drama"
Come now, Doublé F - no-one gives a shiz about your strong Christian views. It's the way you tried to ram them down everyone's throats while being totally hypocirtical and squriming away from any direct questions that could disrupt your balance.

But that's all in the past ... mostly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.