GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebay problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/07/04 at 13:53
Regular
[URL] http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws1/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid =media_entertainment&items=25&page= 2&frompage=-1&iid=-1&de=off [/URL]

(Link too long, delete spaces)

Bought Mashed off this guy last wednesday, paid wednesday night and he said he'd shipped it last Thursday. Still havent got the game and he doesn't respond to my emails or the negative feedback I have left (gilesnotts), yet he responds to the more recent one.

I know he's had quite a lot of negative feedback but he's had more positive feedback than negative, so I thought what heck and bought it. But now Im unsure of what to do next as he doesn't respond to anything.

What can I do?
Sat 31/07/04 at 13:53
Regular
[URL] http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws1/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid =media_entertainment&items=25&page= 2&frompage=-1&iid=-1&de=off [/URL]

(Link too long, delete spaces)

Bought Mashed off this guy last wednesday, paid wednesday night and he said he'd shipped it last Thursday. Still havent got the game and he doesn't respond to my emails or the negative feedback I have left (gilesnotts), yet he responds to the more recent one.

I know he's had quite a lot of negative feedback but he's had more positive feedback than negative, so I thought what heck and bought it. But now Im unsure of what to do next as he doesn't respond to anything.

What can I do?
Sat 31/07/04 at 14:07
Regular
[URL]http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=media_entertainment[/URL]

Lazy Scott. :c|
Sat 31/07/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You've got his home address right?

Just email him telling him you have the address and you'll be taking legal action if he doesn't respond.

The fact that you know where he lives may scare him.

Next send him a letter informing him of legal action (lying obviously.)
Sat 31/07/04 at 14:25
Regular
Its a company [URL] http://www.media-entertainment.co.uk [/URL]

Theres a company address, a fax number, but no telephone.

Meh.
Sat 31/07/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Tried faxing?

Otherwise search the company on the internet.
Sat 31/07/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Ignore that stupid comment!
Sat 31/07/04 at 14:31
Regular
I would have done but I haven't got a fax machine.

I might write a letter to the address or something, but for now, I've emailed them through their orders email address.
Sat 31/07/04 at 15:33
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Erm get their contact telephone number from eBay? They have to have one and there is a form on eBay to request the telephone number, address and email of anyone you have done a transaction with.

Also, it sounds like you paid by Paypal? You can complain under the Buyer Complaint Process via Paypal.

To be honest though, this looks like a Royal Mail screw up and not the seller.
Sat 31/07/04 at 21:02
Regular
Yeah thanks, I've just requested contact information so I shall see what happens when I phone them up.
Sat 31/07/04 at 23:29
Regular
Crap game anyway.

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.