GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i am selling my name on ebay. tell everyone you know"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/07/04 at 19:37
Regular
"buy it."
click on the link to go to the ebay page, but tell everyone you know, or make a bid yourself, if you want to actually buy it.
tell everyone!!

AFTER THE WORD EBAY AND AFTER THE WORD CATEGORY, IN THE LINK THERE ARE SPACES, BECAUSE YOU CANT POST 70 CONSECUTIVE LETTERS, SO WHEN YOU CLICK THE LINK IT WONT WORK, BUT THEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REMOVE THE SPACE, AND IT WILL LOAD THE RIGHT PAGE

[url]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBay ISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category =324&item=5510966689&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/url]
Fri 30/07/04 at 19:37
Regular
"buy it."
click on the link to go to the ebay page, but tell everyone you know, or make a bid yourself, if you want to actually buy it.
tell everyone!!

AFTER THE WORD EBAY AND AFTER THE WORD CATEGORY, IN THE LINK THERE ARE SPACES, BECAUSE YOU CANT POST 70 CONSECUTIVE LETTERS, SO WHEN YOU CLICK THE LINK IT WONT WORK, BUT THEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REMOVE THE SPACE, AND IT WILL LOAD THE RIGHT PAGE

[url]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBay ISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category =324&item=5510966689&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/url]
Fri 30/07/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Is the one bidder you or one of your mates?
Fri 30/07/04 at 19:40
Regular
£15,000 to change your name? hmm naah unless a company would like you to be an advert for them for the rest of your life. Goodevening Mr Pepsi
Fri 30/07/04 at 19:42
Regular
"buy it."
Lil Bro wrote:
> Is the one bidder you or one of your mates?

well, i dont think it is, ive asked all my frieds about it, and none of them admit to doing it, and seeing as i only told one friend i was going to do it, i think it might just be some stupid moron from overseas or something. but ill hold him to the contract, haha.
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Hahaha.

You loser.

It's had 8 views and one of your mates has just bid £15,000.

You do realise that ebay is going to debit a percentage of that from your bank account now if you let them win.
Regular
"buy it."
poke wrote:
> £15,000 to change your name? hmm naah unless a company would
> like you to be an advert for them for the rest of your life.
> Goodevening Mr Pepsi

thats why ive not stated on the ebay page how long i have to keep the new name for.
Fri 30/07/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Teal'c"
Wow. You're on the ball.
Fri 30/07/04 at 19:44
Regular
"buy it."
phi11ip wrote:
> Hahaha.
>
> You loser.
>
> It's had 8 views and one of your mates has just bid £15,000.
>
> You do realise that ebay is going to debit a percentage of that from
> your bank account now if you let them win.

you only pay the percentage if the winning bidder pays.
and if it were one of my mates, i wouldnt make them pay.
i genuinely do not have a clue who the highest bidding person is.

the thing about the counter, i dont think its actually working, because i know about 50 people that have viewed it.
Fri 30/07/04 at 19:44
Regular
"buy it."
John Nash wrote:
> Wow. You're on the ball.

you'll all be upset if i do actually collect on it.

and ill be the one laughing
Fri 30/07/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Teal'c"
You're right. Too bad it won't happen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.