GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm locked in my house"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/07/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Stupid familt took all the keys and locked the doors.

I have work in 20 minutes, so I'm going to have to climb out window upstairs and slide down off roof.

Idiots.
Sun 01/08/04 at 15:08
Regular
"Freeola Support"
yeah i know but it looked stupid
Sun 01/08/04 at 15:03
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
That wasn't your original message Mr. Afternoon.. cat flaps indeed. :P
Sun 01/08/04 at 15:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I managed to open one that was slightly open when my dad locked us out a few years back.

Broke a vase mind
Sun 01/08/04 at 15:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah I can get out downstair windows easy
Sun 01/08/04 at 14:40
Regular
"Freeola Support"
erm if the house was on fire open and window and climb out, he said the doors were locked but he didn't want to go out a bottom window else some ruthless person would go in and steal everything.

You can leave something open like yesterday I was going to my nans old table to the dump, put it out the front went to open the car and when I had came back it had gone. Although it saved me a trip out of sight for a minute
Sun 01/08/04 at 14:12
Regular
"the burning sky"
Forest Fan wrote:
> His escape root is now blocked.

Is that some underground thing then?
Sun 01/08/04 at 14:04
Regular
"That's right!"
I was locked out once; I asked the neighbours if they had a key, they didn't, but one of them let me into his garden so I could get into my garden, ask the builders we had working there if they had a key - they didn't. So I had to stand in my garage for about an hour, looking through old photos, before someone got back.

Impossible to get locked in my house, mind.
Sun 01/08/04 at 11:46
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Well thats new, I've never been locked in my own house before, I have certainly been locked out.
Sat 31/07/04 at 08:59
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
maddmun wrote:
> I'm sure he could pick up a chair and smash the window if need be,

Easier said than done, when the house fills up in smoke.
Sat 31/07/04 at 00:46
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> @ng3l wrote:
> Lol, well at least your safe in there.
>
> No, his family have potentially set up a fatal fire hazard. His
> escape root is now blocked. If he can't break out the window and
> there's a fire while the door's locked - he's toast.

I'm sure he could pick up a chair and smash the window if need be, but why would you do that to go to work?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.