GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"guild wars nightfall: who has this"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Guild Wars'.
Thu 16/11/06 at 19:21
Regular
"krys"
hey my names krys im new to freeola and my favourite game is guild wars nightfall, i was woundering if anyone has it, if you do and you are level 8 or less join TRD The Red Deceivers its my guild if you are wondering why i said level 8- and not 8+ is because im only level 8 (almost) and wanted similar expeirienced players to play along with and kick some corsairs ass.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Thu 16/11/06 at 19:21
Regular
"krys"
hey my names krys im new to freeola and my favourite game is guild wars nightfall, i was woundering if anyone has it, if you do and you are level 8 or less join TRD The Red Deceivers its my guild if you are wondering why i said level 8- and not 8+ is because im only level 8 (almost) and wanted similar expeirienced players to play along with and kick some corsairs ass.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.