GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone know what happened to Ken Shamrock please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/07/04 at 18:05
Regular
Does anyone know what become of Ken Shamrock after he left the WWE?
Tue 03/08/04 at 14:09
Regular
"..."
Apparently Shamrock has told his close friend that he feels TNA is minor league and he isn't happy about being the latest big name brought in purely for Jeff Jarrett to beat. Shamrock wasn't utilised on this week's TNA PPV or Impact! Taping, as he is a single parent and had to be with his daughter this week.
Tue 03/08/04 at 13:59
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i just watched thet WM 13 match where he guest ref'd the Stone Cold/Bret Hart match :)
Tue 03/08/04 at 10:55
Regular
"rick"
He went back to ufc, then he went to japan to wrestle not sure why he is now
Sat 31/07/04 at 10:58
Regular
"you've got a beard"
he's implying that it must be hard to get out of the UFC habit of properly hitting people, as opposed to the entertainment aspect of TNA.

Bubba Ray Dudley is renowned for being quite stiff in the ring and hitting opponents with too much force.
Sat 31/07/04 at 10:46
Regular
©H®I§ wrote:
> It's be hard working in both wouldn't it as UFC is proper and just
> kciking and punching the hell out of some one and TNA is like WWE
> where it is 'fake' and more athletic, so from UFC he might hit people
> 'too hard' in TNA so no - one likes him, like Bubba Ray in the WWE.

Eh?
Sat 31/07/04 at 01:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He was meant to be coming back to the WWE at one point a few months back but got his ass handed to him at a UFC event so that got stopped pretty quickly.
Fri 30/07/04 at 17:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i seem to rememeber his WWF attire including padded gloves incase a bit of the UFC style wormed it's way through and he punched someone properly...

Undertaker has them now too, maybe he's getting a little rusty in his old age?? he's still cool though, ignore some of the politics and he seems like a team player for the most part, he was quite important in putting Cena over to start with....
Fri 30/07/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Better Than You"
It's be hard working in both wouldn't it as UFC is proper and just kciking and punching the hell out of some one and TNA is like WWE where it is 'fake' and more athletic, so from UFC he might hit people 'too hard' in TNA so no - one likes him, like Bubba Ray in the WWE.
Fri 30/07/04 at 13:22
Regular
"..."
omg wtf lol wrote:
> UFC

He's under contract to UFC, who have given him permission to work for TNA, so he's currently doing both. However, he is suffering froma torn rotator cuff and will have to have surgery at some point.
Thu 29/07/04 at 18:48
Regular
UFC

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.